• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AS #1 GD stolen at NY BAP show

51 posts in this topic

I had a large order of books and was going through them this morning and found the AS #1 as I was finishing up sorting them by title and Issue.

blush.gif

Well, I guess I better let that guy out of the basement, huh?

..you mean the one in the gimp mask?...yeah I'd say that's a good idea,...make sure he gets all his teeth back too,....I frickin told you he wasn't Ewert's cousin you idgit,....

I had a large order of books and was going through them this morning and found the AS #1 as I was finishing up sorting them by title and Issue.

blush.gif

Well, I guess I better let that guy out of the basement, huh?

Hopefully you didn't use the ball-cutters on him yet. 27_laughing.gif

Glad you found it.

I guess you're lucky that you didn't wholesale out the large order with the ASM 1 in tow.

I lose books for short periods around the house all the time.

It's a paper related alzheimers issue that I'm dealing with.

...I just happened to be at the show and I got a picture of the guy,...and I think he did swipe some books when Bob wasn't looking,....even if he didn't he's probably guilty of something anyways,....Come tho think about it he's been at just about every major show I've ever been to,...and he's always asking a lot of questions,....he must me up to something, right?.......I say we bring him down,...here's the pic,.... guy.jpg....I'm not positive,...but I think I saw an exacto knife sticking out of his jacket,....