• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine 10 - Not for Resale...Help?
2 2

11 posts in this topic

Hello Community,

I've been collecting for a while now but I haven't seen this before - this copy of Wolverine 10 has a black box with "Not for Resale" where the UPC code/Spiderman head goes

What is this exactly?  Is it more or less valuable than typical copy?

Thanks!

Mark

P.S. I picked this up from a random person with random books

Not for resale W10.jpg

Edited by mtlevy1
typo

For value you can look at eBay sales and compare with whatever you want to compare with

This book is from 2006, just in case that was overlooked. It's not even close to being a copper age book, unless reprint years don't matter and all Action Comics #1 reprints are considered golden age. lol

Edited by valiantman

On 2/28/2023 at 11:55 AM, KolmarAvenue said:

This is from the Wolverine Vs. Sabretooth Marvel Legends Face Off series. Fairly uncommon book for the ML reprint line, easily a $10 book in NM imho.

2023-02-28 11_53_55-ToyBiz Marvel Legends Face-Off Screaming WOLVERINE Vs SABRETOOTH Variant 3511271.png

Of the few toys I had as a kid, I too claimed the Wolvie with swish action, that enabled berserker with a thumb twist! Didn't care for sabertooth that much, but I suppose you have to fight somebody  :shy:

:eek: