• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any chance we get a J. Scott Campbell signing soon?
1 1

11 posts in this topic

I got several id like to get signed by him and one needs a reholder too.

Im reluctant to send in for reholder as i might miss the signing given the turn around time on reholder currently

Edited by ShaggyB

On 3/2/2023 at 1:49 PM, ShaggyB said:

I got several id like to get signed by him and one needs a reholder too.

Im reluctant to send in for reholder as i might miss the signing given the turn around time on reholder currently

CGC just had a signing with him in October. That said, I wouldn’t mind if he did another one this year. 

I think their relationship appears to be close.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he did one this year.

an alternative would be to see if he’s going to any conventions this year and then mail your book to a cgc facilitator (for a fee) going to the same convention and have them get it signed

On 3/2/2023 at 2:48 PM, revat said:

I think their relationship appears to be close.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he did one this year.

an alternative would be to see if he’s going to any conventions this year and then mail your book to a cgc facilitator (for a fee) going to the same convention and have them get it signed

They are all graded currently so... need to be broken open by cgc rep too

Bought a spider-gwen #1 cgc 9.8 midtown comics exclusive campbell cover that id like him to sign that also is in one of the older slabs....

Guess ill wait to see if he comes back in

Edited by ShaggyB

On 3/2/2023 at 12:30 PM, ShaggyB said:

They are all graded currently so... need to be broken open by cgc rep too

you can crack your own blue label slabs

cgc as facilitators can crack yellow slabs and keep them yellow