• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Dell's The Creature
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Is that a piece missing along the top, back edge? It looks like it is, and it continues through several pages. Need some info there to make a good assessment. This book is very much on my radar. Creature from the Black Lagoon was the first creature feature I ever remember watching as a kid. Probably explains a lot of my interest in Man-Thing, Swamp Thing, Manphibian, et al. Pending the divot, I'd say 6.0±0.5

Thanks for the reply. There isn’t a piece missing, but a ding on the top edge that pushed the edge down and caused it to bunch up (see photo below). There’s a chance this could  be pressed back into place, I suppose . I have a piece of white micro chamber paper inserted behind the cover, so that might give the appearance of a piece missing from that edge as well as the pages.

Edited by thewritestuff

On 3/4/2023 at 2:14 PM, thewritestuff said:

Thanks for the reply. There isn’t a piece missing, but a ding on the top edge that could possibly be pressed back into place. I have a piece of white micro chamber paper inserted behind the cover, so that might give the appearance of a piece missing from that edge as well as the pages.

FB35CC28-A4F0-4823-96D5-FD8E481352FF.png

Edited by thewritestuff

On 3/6/2023 at 7:21 PM, zzutak said:

RIP Ricou Browning

story by my hometown NBC affiliate & I'll wager the station that played the creature feature movies including CFTBL back in the day (I mean, I have a 1/3 chance I've guessed correctly)