• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inbound information error
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Anyone else getting the " There was an issue with your Inbound Shipping information. Please review your information here and try again. " error?

I've tried submitting my order at least a dozen times (using 5 digit zip, 9 digit zip. Different browsers, cleared cache).

A couple of weeks ago I submitted an order no problem.

Anyone have a fix?

• Administrator

Hello @schanjohop, thank you for contacting CGC. This error has been ongoing with our OSF and is currently being reviewed for a fix. Usually, the error will go away after a day or two of waiting, so please kindly try submitting again. If it still is not working, please kindly send me a private message or email us directly and we can try to submit the order for you. 

Thank you in advance!

Does anyone know if it usually lasts all weekend. I’m leaving for vacation and would like to ship it out before I leave to make sure I don’t run out of time. Does CGC have to receive a Mechanical error within 14 days, or does the invoice just have to be printed within 14 days. I’m assuming receive. This “inbound shipping error message” is going to end up costing me 9 out of the 14 days. 

• Administrator

Hello @morbius21,

The submission form only needs to be created within this timeframe. We do encourage customers to send these back as soon as possible after creating these submission forms, however. Let us know if you have any other questions.