• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a new endeavor: show us your single fave R, C & Q books, certified only
2 2

64 posts in this topic

On 3/11/2023 at 11:44 AM, mwotka said:

And here is a pretty good option for Conserved.  Not sure how this married cover is conserved when other married stuff is qualified...(shrug)

Arrow 3 5.0 cons.jpg

That's a great cover! I wasn't too familiar with Centaurs until the Comiclink auction a while back, but dang it, now I've got a whole 'nother area to sink my money into. Thanks for posting this!

I’ve never had a ”restored” book and always frowned upon the PLOD but I couldn’t let this Batman #2 get away especially with Universal labels way out my price range. What made it much easier is the Slight A-1 restored code.   
A = professionally done. I honestly can say I have no idea where the color touch is.

1(out of 5) = least amount of touch up and exact color match…again, can’t tell where it is. Only A-1 on census, all others are either amateur work or more/not matching color and/or other restoration. Pretty sure it’s a great candidate to get the color touch removed and get that blue label we all love but I am a little hesitant going that route. For now I’ll just enjoy it 😉

D8954D25-3BFB-40E6-A713-543D37FDE76F.jpeg

Edited by PVILLE23