• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinite Crisis #1 RRP CGC 9.8

10 posts in this topic

would you guys know if the Infinite Crisis #1 sketch variant has already been slabbed by CGC?

there's one on ebay right now -- Item number: 6580941763) by gottohaveitall68 -- and i wanted to verify if it is legit before i even consider bidding.

i checked the census and there is nothing written about an RRP being graded but maybe CGC does not differentiate among #1s or maybe the census is not update.

thanks!

would you guys know if the Infinite Crisis #1 sketch variant has already been slabbed by CGC?

there's one on ebay right now -- Item number: 6580941763) by gottohaveitall68 -- and i wanted to verify if it is legit before i even consider bidding.

i checked the census and there is nothing written about an RRP being graded but maybe CGC does not differentiate among #1s or maybe the census is not update.

thanks!

There's not way it would be in the census as it was likely graded at the National (they're not even back yet) AND the book itself just came out at the RRP summit a week (or two?) ago.