• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wonder Woman #141 October 1963
2 2

4 posts in this topic

This is the first time I've posted in this forum, so if I screwed up the size or type of pictures that will work here, I apologize.

There is a water stain both on the front  lower right, barely visible on cover but can be seen on inside cover. Also back lower left and that is more visible. A few of the pages inside have very faint damage, you really have to look hard to see it on  most.

Everything is tight, no spine splits, cutouts or tears. Staples and all pages well attached. It's a nice 60 year old silver age book other than that stain. So folks, what's the grade?

A1.jpg

A2.jpg

A3.jpg

A4.jpg

A5.jpg

A6.jpg

A7.jpg

A8.jpg

A9.jpg

A10.jpg

A11.jpg

A12.jpg

A13.jpg

A14.jpg

A15.jpg

A16.jpg

Pics are perfect for this forum. Unfortunately, as I am all too familiar with, your book has the CGC kiss of death.  Any type of staining is treated harshly, and more if it's on the front than the back. That said, I'm a tad more optimistic than the other guesses so far. 4.5. I would be surprised, but not shocked if it got a 5.0 with a professional C/P that at least lightened the stains on the back. It's debatable if it's worth the effort/investment though. There's an 8.5 of ebay listed at $250. Hasn't sold at that priced, but the clean/grade with hopes of a 5.0 expenses would get you a good way to buying this copy if that's what you wanted in a PC.

Edited by scburdet