• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there anyone here that use to post on Hoss's COMIC CORRAL?
1 1

50 posts in this topic

Loved the Corral was Toz there too.Had a lot of fun there.The arcade was way cool.I had a lot of chips when it went down.It kept getting hacked if I remember right.FBS was there too and he's still taking my money.I email Scarecrow every now and then.I also renember the feud between Hepcat & Stu.That was a hoot.

Someone has the corral website and it's super lame now.For awhile I wanted to get it and resurrect it but money was real tight back then.I could probably swing it now but no way could I run it .

Good times.

WOW! I remember some of you, I don't remember what the arcade was, but I spent most of my fun time in the cover guessing games. Was that in a section called the arcade? Is that what y'all are saying?

What happened to the corral after I moved on? I just hit all those links that MyComicShop posted.

I don't remember the exact flame wars, what was this feud between "Hepcat & Stu" about? I don't remember either of those names that well, but then again it's been many years and My memory has been spent on other things. I do remember Charlton guy, and we always got along. 

I also remember how awesome it was buying comics online back then. CGC was fresh and new, auctions were still going on ebay, and the civil war over pressing was in full effect. I guess that war was won.

Anyway, I remember some of your names, glad to connect with you again. On that note, is this the only comic forum now a days? Or is there another one?

Edited by AmbassadorSlip

On 3/29/2023 at 6:07 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:
On 3/29/2023 at 6:02 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Yeah, there was a section where you could play games and compete on a leaderboard against other members. 

Why can’t we have nice things? 

We both agree CGC has bigger fish to fry. 

On 3/29/2023 at 4:30 PM, shadroch said:

CGC is far too busy rearrainging the deck chairs to have time for stuff like an arcade. 

What's that mean, and since I kinda just got here, what kind of fish is CGC frying right now? How is the water? Safe to swim in?

On 3/29/2023 at 6:11 PM, AmbassadorSlip said:

What's that mean, and since I kinda just got here, what kind of fish is CGC frying right now? How is the water? Safe to swim in?

Hot dogs come to mind with their quality control. They might still have the same rate of error given more demand, but there is a whole thread about it lasting years in comics general. :cheers:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM