• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there anyone here that use to post on Hoss's COMIC CORRAL?
1 1

50 posts in this topic

On 4/6/2024 at 3:16 PM, BingBangBong said:

That's why, at the time, I showed a bunch of people, so it wouldn't be my word against yours.

Hmmmm. So you took delight in circulating pictures of what you thought were underage models? Quite the admission even for you, Stu.

O.o

P.S. Incidentally do you ever think before you post? Or is it all a new age stream of consciousness thing for you? If it's true for you it's true for you and whether it makes sense logically doesn't matter?

???

Edited by Hepcat

What you actually showed them was simply further evidence of your overly fevered imagination.

Once again, try thinking before you post.

:p 

Now can you actually contribute something to this thread by telling us anything about Charlton Guy's collecting interests?

???

Edited by Hepcat

• Administrator
On 4/6/2024 at 3:00 PM, thehumantorch said:
On 3/30/2023 at 8:27 AM, CGC Mike said:

I am not sure what types if any games Invision supports.  Maybe @Get Marwood & I knows, as he is pretty well educated in their software.  If not, I suppose I could ask on the Invision forum, as I have finally been granted access to post there.

Watch out for the moderation on the Invision forum.  It's crazy.

I have checked, and there no games.  Also, Invision closed their marketplace.  I'll keep  an eye out for a creator to post one on their forum.  BTW, I am banned for posting on their forum.  Maybe our company wide e-mail change did it.  I have been trying to get back in for months.

On 4/6/2024 at 7:49 PM, CGC Mike said:

I have checked, and there no games.  Also, Invision closed their marketplace.  I'll keep  an eye out for a creator to post one on their forum.  BTW, I am banned for posting on their forum.  Maybe our company wide e-mail change did it.  I have been trying to get back in for months.

What does your dog think about the Invision forum?

On 4/6/2024 at 6:49 PM, CGC Mike said:

Also, Invision closed their marketplace.  BTW, I am banned for posting on their forum. 

Your "PGX Mike" shill account wasn't fooling anyone over there. (tsk)

On 4/6/2024 at 5:49 PM, CGC Mike said:

thought I was kidding Mike

On 4/6/2024 at 12:01 AM, Hepcat said:

I keep wondering whether Charlton Guy actually had a collection that lived up to his user name.... Does anyone stay in touch with him? Is he still collecting?

If anyone has contact info for Charlton Guy/Hoss, please send me a PM. I'm still looking to fill out my runs of Space Adventures with Captain Atom, Gorgo and Reptilicus.

:)

Edited by Hepcat

Wow! This seems like old times.

Soren had talked about opening up a book shop and I sent him some Sci-Fi stuff but I don't remember the name of it or the town.