• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome to the world of possibilities!
1 1

26 posts in this topic

Just seeing this. Really interesting. What does a working definition of 'collectible toys' sound like? Is it only toys roughly action-figure-sized? How far back does 'vintage' go? And are there multiple sizes of slabs involved?

Agree with the previous comments -- I'm sure there are Funko collectors out there ready to roll for these jobs but I can't imagine the depth of knowledge needed to cover everything else.

On 3/25/2023 at 6:02 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Qualifiers!  :pullhair:

I can see the interview now, what is this? "A toy!" You're hired!  :ohnoez:

Sorry Addy, you've failed to identify if it's from the Toy region of France. Otherwise it's just sparkling fun plastic. 

On 3/25/2023 at 8:28 PM, Cat said:

Sorry Addy, you've failed to identify if it's from the Toy region of France. Otherwise it's just sparkling fun plastic. 

Someone bring back sarah connor commercials, and let me play my arcade with a gun! I still need a fricking aerosmith arcade!! My friend "james" always freed the ladies, but I never could get the locks to come off lol "France" it's another playground full of sparkling water, it is a known sandbox.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I take that back, seems now I remember puzzles like magic tricks, but I'm sure they don't count as a "toy" .  I found some in the garage the other day and it was as though I didn't remember how to separate them, it was the "magic" of a wound piece of intricate material and there is only one way to separate them? The "magic" is figuring out the several ways they come apart? @Cat the Chevy chase vacation Christmas lights movies make so much sense now. :)