• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 submissions

8 posts in this topic

I submitted 4 books at C2E2 in Chicago this past Saturday, April 1 2023.  The packing slips were scanned, the books were taken and I was told I would receive an email confirming.  It's now Wednesday and still no confirming email.  I sent an contact message yesterday and received 2 responses both subject CCG Request #213389: How would you rate the support you received? But no response to my inquiry.  I still don't know CGC has my books.  Did anyone else have this happen at C2 E2?   

• Administrator

Hello, thanks for reaching out. We are sorry to hear that you did not get the emailed receipt. You should also have a copy of the paperwork from the submission in your account that includes your submission forms. Please ensure that you check your junk folders as well because they do at times get redirected there, or maybe the email was mistyped when entering into the form. 

It does take a few days to a week or more for CGC to receive submissions from a show due to the large volume of books that need to be entered into the system at one time. Once your books have been entered, you will receive an additional email letting you know they are at our facility. 

I too submitted 3 books for Kevin Eastman signing and remark signature series at C2E2 in Chicago this past Saturday, April 1 2023.  The packing slips were scanned, the books were taken, and I was told I would receive an email confirming.  It's now Tuesday the 11th of April that's 10 days and 7 business days after the con and still no confirming email.  I sent a contact message yesterday and received 3 responses both subject CCG Request #212259,216121,215976: How would you rate the support you received? But no response to my inquiry.  I still don't know CGC has my books.  I find this unacceptable   

• Administrator

Hello all,

When you submit at a local show, it will take some time to reflect within our online submission tracking. First, submissions must be transported to our Sarasota, FL, facilities. This usually takes a week. Once the submissions arrive, all submissions received move into an intake process where the items are inventoried and compared against the submission form as validation before moving forward into the grading process. Should any discrepancy be encountered with a submission our customer service team will reach out for clarification accordingly. Once your order has been verified it will show up on your submission tracking page. Thank you for your patience. Rest assured any submissions dropped off at our booths will show up on your tracking page in the coming weeks. 

Please remember, we had 3 large shows that occurred that weekend. Because of this, there will be a DELAY before all the submissions have been received. Once I have confirmed a show has been completed I will update this board. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.