• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Windy City Pulp show, 2023. NEXT weekend, April 20 - 23
2 2

37 posts in this topic

On 4/14/2023 at 3:48 AM, catrick339 said:

I'm heading to Windy City again this year, if your'e all GOOD boys and girls I'll set out a con report and some pix.
Seems like I always find some surprises tucked away at that show, and come home with some great items. 

Look for some posting next Thursday!

Always love your show reports on this one Rick. Have fun! 

On 4/14/2023 at 5:33 PM, Pulpvault said:

I'll be bringing roughly 1,000 pulps for sale with me to this year's Windy City Pulp and Paper Convention (April 21-23, 2023 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center). Among them will be this one -- a gorgeous copy of the February 1936 issue of Spicy Mystery, with a classic H.J. Ward cover. I'll hope to see some of you there!

Spicy Mystery 1936 02 front.jpg

Doug is the Big Enchilada, and he always has the Good Stuff. The REALLY Good Stuff.

On 4/15/2023 at 7:59 PM, comicjack said:

Well that book should do just fine the way pulps are doing lately :banana:

I wouldn't sell pulps anywhere other than Heritage at the moment, unless more knowledgeable collectors can confirm that the same prices are being replicated elsewhere.

On 4/23/2023 at 4:31 AM, catrick339 said:

Fun show with good conversations with old school dealers like Ray Walsh, John Hauser, Bill Thade, Brian Bohnett and The Rat Bastards, Michelle Nolan, etc etc.

Yes, I'm signing up again for next year.

Thanks as always for the pics Rick! Sounds like you did well. You sure had a fun looking booth.