• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 CGC Grading Contest Season 2 Spring Edition (#6) Round 2
16 16

173 posts in this topic

The bad news for me is no bulls-eyes this round.  The good news is I scored one point on each of the books for a total of five this round.  I'll take it but it looks like we have a lot of good scores this time around so competition is tough.

Tough round! Got hurt on the Jungle - couldn't tell the bottom staple/cover was detached.

Mixing things up with 3 high grade books in a single round threw me off lol.

Weirdly the Jungle Comics was my only bullseye, but wasn’t way off on the others, thankfully. Overgraded Super Comics which was what hurt me the most (9.4). I’ll gladly take a 5 though…still amazed I’m not completely s**ting the bed, especially on the GA/SA stuff which I have precisely zero experience with lol. (Plenty of time left for that though…)

On 4/29/2023 at 7:02 AM, CGC Mike said:

I haven't received the scores and spread from CGC yet, so I will post them this evening when I return.  (around 8:00 PM)

When.You.Return?!?

I'm sorry but I was under the impression that you don't go anywhere. Ever. That you are chained here in the CGC dungeon and allowed out only to hold my hand while I attempt to cross the street and get 2nd breakfast. And should a free moment present itself there are plenty of books that need grading, many resto checks to be performed. As an elected official we pay your salary. My magazines aren't going to grade themselves so have at it Sir

:shy:

JK. Since your arrival you have been a shining light and we appreciate everything you do. You should be going out today. And tomorrow. Far away from us knuckleheads of which I admit to being Patient Zero.