• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 CGC Grading Contest Season 2 Spring Edition (#6) Round 4
11 11

204 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 5/5/2023 at 1:53 PM, Panda2 said:

Mine are in.  And all I can picture is @CGC Mike 

image.jpeg.f3e62701aa6706b0be67cbbfd1f5d5e8.jpeg

LoL  I appreciate everyone that joins these contests, and  have a happy face when I see grades that match the CGC grades, and a sad face when they don't.  The emojis derive from a 16 to 17 year tradition on this forum, that was started from the late "nik"  I once remembered 15+ years ago quoting his emoji reply by saying really? (it was a good one)  I think he replied with the same emoji, which might have been clapping hands, or he replied with a wink.  Good times!

• Administrator

Hey all.  Apparently, there was a bad accident up the road.  The power has been out for some time.  I probably won't be able to record your grades until tomorrow.  (unless the power comes back on shortly).  Kinda hard to do in the dark.  

On 5/5/2023 at 7:14 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hey all.  Apparently, there was a bad accident up the road.  The power has been out for some time.  I probably won't be able to record your grades until tomorrow.  (unless the power comes back on shortly).  Kinda hard to do in the dark.  

Prayers! Texas had a mild spring, which someone mentioned affects hurricane season. Power though, we need He-man?!?  @CGC Mike can and Lord willing will return shortly!  :headbang:

On 5/6/2023 at 1:14 AM, CGC Mike said:

I probably won't be able to record your grades until tomorrow.  Kinda hard to do in the dark.  

Give it a go. Looking at the scores so far, that seems to be how many of us have been assessing them :)