• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does CGC Process books on weekends?

8 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @TheBigJ

Thank you for reaching out to us. Certified Collectibles Group facilities are open Monday through Friday, and typically books are not processed over the weekend. For this reason, we count turnaround time in business days. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

On 4/23/2023 at 11:30 AM, NickiO CS said:

Hello @TheBigJ

Thank you for reaching out to us. Certified Collectibles Group facilities are open Monday through Friday, and typically books are not processed over the weekend. For this reason, we count turnaround time in business days. 

On 4/23/2023 at 12:30 PM, NickiO CS said:

Hello @TheBigJ

I sent my book on Tuesday from Orlando and still hasn’t shown on my submissions. Should have gotten there on Thursday. Order# CGC4739432331. It’s a Mechanical Error (Missing signature on label) 

On 2/16/2024 at 8:56 PM, Vicky Heredia said:

I sent my book on Tuesday from Orlando and still hasn’t shown on my submissions. Should have gotten there on Thursday. Order# CGC4739432331. It’s a Mechanical Error (Missing signature on label) 

Do you have a tracking number for your ME submission?  Did you follow-up to see if it's actually been delivered to CGC?  If so, did you try using the Package Tracking Tool as shown in the screen cap below to see if whether or not it's been scanned into their system?

Package Tracking Screen Cap.jpg

On 2/17/2024 at 10:59 AM, workingdog said:

Do you have a tracking number for your ME submission?  Did you follow-up to see if it's actually been delivered to CGC?  If so, did you try using the Package Tracking Tool as shown in the screen cap below to see if whether or not it's been scanned into their system?

Package Tracking Screen Cap.jpg

Thanks for the feedback WorkingDog. 1ZHH45920300005818  That is the UPS tracking number. I checked and shows it arrived at CGC on Wednesday. When i placed it in the tracking# it shows that "Your package has either not been delivered or has not been scanned by our staff. Please check back in a couple of days."   Getting annoyed at I waited for this to come in and when it did, it was an error on their part and now its taking even longer to hear anything. 

On 4/23/2023 at 12:30 PM, NickiO CS said:

Hello @TheBigJ

UPS states ME package was delivered on Wednesday Feb 14th. 1ZHH45920300005818 

Waiting for staff to scan it in so that I have peace of mind that CGC indeed has my book. 

• Administrator

Hello @Vicky Heredia,

Thanks for your patience. It can take a few business days for packages to be scanned in our office as delivered. This is dependent on how much mail we receive in-house at that time. Rest assured if this was delivered it will show properly there shortly. In the mean time, let us know if you have any other questions.