• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Still only 35c Marvel Comics
6 6

188 posts in this topic

On 5/9/2023 at 7:13 AM, comic_memories said:

Looks like it may have been on most or all marvel titles for that month 

s-l1600.jpg

Probably so and I misspoke, because I meant on just that issue of Amazing Spider-Man. I didn't check the rest of the Marvel line to see if they all had it, but it stands to reason that they likely would've. Sorry for being unclear on that.  (thumbsu

I started collecting comics when they were 25 cents. Not long after, they started warning they would "still" be 25 cents and bam we were at 30. That seemed like brief time as well and without a still 30 bam-- we were at 35 cents. Imagine your buying power shriveling up in the space of 3.5 years. It made me mad to be fair and I decided that when they went to 40 cents-- bam-- I am done. It was time anyway as sports and girls became more important. good times while they lasted

not that I don't regret not continuing some of my favorites like DD and Thor which cost a pretty penny when diving back in around 2015

Edited by 01TheDude