• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Passing of Thomas Alan Drew-DJPinkpanther67
11 11

152 posts in this topic

On 5/1/2023 at 3:26 PM, oakman29 said:

I think of and miss Nik every time a boardie passes.:sorry:

Was that guy who bought my Marvel Premiere #1 CGC 9.6 White Pages five years ago?  He was always telling me that he was obsessed with Adam Warlock, is that correct guy?  If so, I didn't even know that, it's saddened!

On 5/5/2023 at 2:32 PM, JollyComics said:

Was that guy who bought my Marvel Premiere #1 CGC 9.6 White Pages five years ago?  He was always telling me that he was obsessed with Adam Warlock, is that correct guy?  If so, I didn't even know that, it's saddened!

No, he passed in 2009

• Administrator

I just wanted to give everyone the heads up that I contacted the social media manager about our loss of a great forum member, and we will be posting a spotlight in honor of Thomas Sunday the 7th on social media.  There will also be a link to the go fund me page.  

• Administrator
On 5/6/2023 at 8:34 PM, skypinkblu said:

Thank you for taking care of that Mike...MUCH appreciated..(worship) and thank them all as well.

Thanks should go to the anonymous person who suggested it.  :wink:

On 5/7/2023 at 1:07 AM, CGC Mike said:

I just wanted to give everyone the heads up that I contacted the social media manager about our loss of a great forum member, and we will be posting a spotlight in honor of Thomas Sunday the 7th on social media.  There will also be a link to the go fund me page.  

:golfclap:

On 5/7/2023 at 9:21 AM, CGC Mike said:

Now, let’s keep this thread about Thomas.

Apologies. I’ve hidden my last post.

If anyone hasn’t checked out the thread in GSB to support his family, it’s worth a look.