Links to Silver age dealers
8 8

207 posts in this topic

On 8/17/2021 at 2:42 PM, kimik said:

You can add Saddle City Comics to the list as well. Their website is currently being revamped (www.saddlecitycomics.com) now that their new store is up and running.

They are pulling out some of the nice SA and BA keys from collections they have bought over the past two years as part of the opening, so give them a shout if you are looking for something.

Back in the Saddle, so to speak.

Any UK members got any recommendations for silver age dealers based in the UK?

ComicanaDirect has always been a good one that I use, I'm wondering if there are any other reputable dealers based here that people use?

On 9/23/2021 at 11:20 AM, domuhnator said:

If you could add Goldin Auction to the list as well that would be great! We just finished our first of many comic auctions with a focus on big SA keys. 

https://goldinauctions.com/auctionresults.aspx

Welcome to the party ...

I decided to create an account on the site so that I can bid in comics auctions.  But then I started getting absolutely bombarded with emails about sports card auctions I don't want to bid on.  I had to unsubscribe but I did send an email humbly suggesting that Goldin offer some more granular subscription options, like Heritage does.  That way I can stay informed about comics without having to wade through dozens and dozens of emails that aren't relevant to my collecting interests.

I have not received a response, but since you are referring to Goldin as "we" I figured I would let you know.

On 10/6/2021 at 10:00 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Welcome to the party ...

I decided to create an account on the site so that I can bid in comics auctions.  But then I started getting absolutely bombarded with emails about sports card auctions I don't want to bid on.  I had to unsubscribe but I did send an email humbly suggesting that Goldin offer some more granular subscription options, like Heritage does.  That way I can stay informed about comics without having to wade through dozens and dozens of emails that aren't relevant to my collecting interests.

I have not received a response, but since you are referring to Goldin as "we" I figured I would let you know.

As far as im aware Its an all or nothing deal with emails at the moment. Im very sorry about that. But I did put in an internal request that we should have the option to send emails to people based on the different categories they are interested in. 

- Dom

On 9/30/2021 at 5:15 AM, RickSp said:

Any UK members got any recommendations for silver age dealers based in the UK?

ComicanaDirect has always been a good one that I use, I'm wondering if there are any other reputable dealers based here that people use?

@goldust40