Links to Silver age dealers
7 7

217 posts in this topic

On 8/17/2021 at 2:42 PM, kimik said:

You can add Saddle City Comics to the list as well. Their website is currently being revamped (www.saddlecitycomics.com) now that their new store is up and running.

They are pulling out some of the nice SA and BA keys from collections they have bought over the past two years as part of the opening, so give them a shout if you are looking for something.

 

Back in the Saddle, so to speak.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/23/2021 at 11:20 AM, domuhnator said:

If you could add Goldin Auction to the list as well that would be great! We just finished our first of many comic auctions with a focus on big SA keys. 

https://goldinauctions.com/auctionresults.aspx

Welcome to the party ...

I decided to create an account on the site so that I can bid in comics auctions.  But then I started getting absolutely bombarded with emails about sports card auctions I don't want to bid on.  I had to unsubscribe but I did send an email humbly suggesting that Goldin offer some more granular subscription options, like Heritage does.  That way I can stay informed about comics without having to wade through dozens and dozens of emails that aren't relevant to my collecting interests.

I have not received a response, but since you are referring to Goldin as "we" I figured I would let you know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/6/2021 at 10:00 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Welcome to the party ...

I decided to create an account on the site so that I can bid in comics auctions.  But then I started getting absolutely bombarded with emails about sports card auctions I don't want to bid on.  I had to unsubscribe but I did send an email humbly suggesting that Goldin offer some more granular subscription options, like Heritage does.  That way I can stay informed about comics without having to wade through dozens and dozens of emails that aren't relevant to my collecting interests.

I have not received a response, but since you are referring to Goldin as "we" I figured I would let you know.

As far as im aware Its an all or nothing deal with emails at the moment. Im very sorry about that. But I did put in an internal request that we should have the option to send emails to people based on the different categories they are interested in. 

- Dom

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/30/2021 at 5:15 AM, RickSp said:

Any UK members got any recommendations for silver age dealers based in the UK?

ComicanaDirect has always been a good one that I use, I'm wondering if there are any other reputable dealers based here that people use?

@goldust40

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awesome list. I have a few direct links to some guys that seem to always have everything. I haven't bought from anyone else in a long time for myself or to sell...The price is a little high sometimes but the quality and grading is always spot on or better. Feel free to email me anytime. lundsterscomics@gmail.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/21/2022 at 11:55 AM, ThrashingZero said:

Awesome list. I have a few direct links to some guys that seem to always have everything. I haven't bought from anyone else in a long time for myself or to sell...The price is a little high sometimes but the quality and grading is always spot on or better. Feel free to email me anytime. lundsterscomics@gmail.com

You're asking people to email you for a list of other guys who are selling books?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2021 at 6:04 PM, innocuous said:

Note: this list is cross-posted in both SA/GA forum.

I had a few small updates to the list from the thread in General. Here is the consolidated list of all the links I found in the GA/SA threads. 

Status Name Homepage URL
Active Age of Comics https://ageofcomics.shop
Active Amazing Comics http://www.amazingco.com/
Active Bedrock City https://www.bedrockcity.com/
Active Blue Grass Comics http://www.bluegrasscomics.com/
Active Bunky Brothers http://www.bunkybrothers.com/
Active Cloud9 comics https://www.cloudninecomics.com/
Active Comic Heaven https://comicheaven.net/
Active Comicana Direct https://www.comicanadirect.com/
Active ComicConnect https://www.comicconnect.com/
Active ComicLink https://www.comiclink.com/
Active Dale Roberts https://www.dalerobertscomics.com/
Active Dave & Adams https://www.dacardworld.com/comic-books/
Active Detective 27 / New Force http://www.detective27.com/
Active Doug Sulipa's Comic World http://www.dougcomicworld.com/
Active DTA Collectibles http://www.dtacollectibles.com/
Active Ebay https://www.ebay.com/
Active Four Color Comics https://www.fourcolorcomics.com/
Active Gary Dolgoff Comics https://www.gdcomics.com/
Active Go Antiques https://www.goantiques.com/books-paper-magazines
Active Golden Age Comics http://www.goldenagecomics.com/
Active Graham Crackers https://www.grahamcrackers.com/
Active Great Escape https://www.greatescapecomics.com/
Active Hakes https://www.hakes.com/
Active Harley Yee Rare Comics https://harleyyeerarecomics.com/
Active Heritage https://comics.ha.com/
Active High Grade Comics https://www.highgradecomics.com/
Active House of Comics https://www.houseofcomics.com/
Active Incognito Comics http://www.incognitocomics.co.uk/
Active James Payette http://www.jamespayettecomics.com
Active Jeff Hindsd Comics https://jhcomics.com/
Active Krypton Comics https://www.kryptoncomicsonline.com/
Active Lee's Comics http://www.lcomics.com/
Active Metropolis Comics https://www.metropoliscomics.com/
Active Midtown Comics https://www.midtowncomics.com/
Active Mile High Comics https://www.milehighcomics.com/
Active Million Comics https://www.millioncomics.com/
Active My Comic Shop https://www.mycomicshop.com/
Active My Vintage Comics https://myvintagecomics.com/
Active Nostalgia Zone https://www.nostalgiazone.com/
Active Pedigree Comics https://www.pedigreecomics.com/
Active Pristine Comics http://pristinecomics.com/
Active Quality Comics https://www.qualitycomix.com/
Active Reeces Rare Comics https://reececomics.com/
Active Silver Age Comics https://www.silveragecomics.com/
Active Southern California Comics http://www.socalcomics.com/
Active Superworld Comics https://www.superworldcomics.com/
Active Terry's Comics http://www.terryscomics.com/
Active Timeless Icons https://www.timelessicons.com/
Active Tomorrow's Treasures https://www.tomorrowstreasures.com/
Active Worldwide Comics http://www.wwcomics.com/
Defunct Art of Comics http://www.theartofcomics.net/
Defunct Best in Comics http://bestincomics.com
Defunct Big Guy Comics http://www.bigguyscomics.com/
Defunct BLB Comics http://www.blbcomics.com/
Defunct Buying and Selling Comics http://www.buyingandsellingcomics.com/
Defunct Capital Comics http://www.capitalcomics.com/
Defunct Century Comics http://www.centurycomics.com/
Defunct Collectors Assemble http://www.collectorsassemble.com/
Defunct Collectors Cave http://www.thecollectorscave.com/
Defunct Collectors Ink http://www.collectorsink.com/
Defunct Colmore Comics http://www.colmorecomics.com/
Defunct Comic Book Goldmine http://www.comicbookgoldmine.com/
Defunct Comic Book Warehouse http://www.comicbook-warehouse.com/
Defunct Comic Cavalcade https://www.comcav.net/
Defunct Comic Collector Shop http://www.comiccollectorshop.com/
Defunct Comic Collectors https://www.www.comiccollectors.net/
Defunct Comic Supply http://www.comicsupply.com/
Defunct Comic Vendor http://comicvendor.com/
Defunct Comicana http://www.comicana.com/
Defunct Comicopolis http://www.thecomicopolis.com/
Defunct Diamond Galleries https://diamondgalleries.com/
Defunct Ed Kalb Comics http://www.edkalbcomics.com/
Defunct Five Star Collectiblese http://fivestarcollectibles.com/
Defunct Funny Comics http://www.thefunnycomics.com/
Defunct Goblins Den http://www.goblinsden.com/
Defunct Gold Comics http://www.goldcomics.com/
Defunct Gold Dust Comics http://www.goldustcomics.com/
Defunct Golden Age Comix http://www.goldenagecomix.net/
Defunct HooHah Collectibles http://www.hoohahcollectibles.com/
Defunct House of Geek http://www.houseofgeek.biz/
Defunct Investment Collectibles http://www1.investmentcollectibles.com/
Defunct Jim Payette http://www.jimpayettecomics.com/
Defunct JK Comics http://jkcomics.homestead.com/
Defunct Mastro Auctions http://www.mastroauctions.com/
Defunct Pacific Comic Exchange http://www.pcei.com/
Defunct Philadelphia Comic Company http://www.philadelphiacomicbookcompany.com/
Defunct Pop Culture Sales http://popculturesales.com/
Defunct QA Comics http://qscomics.com/
Defunct Quasar Comics https://quasarcomics.com/
Defunct Quicksilver Comics http://www.qscomics.com/
Defunct Red Beards http://www.redbeardsbookden.com/
Defunct Silver Acre Comics http://www.silveracrecomics.com/
Defunct Silver Age Comic Books http://www.silver-age-comic-books.com/
Defunct The Comic Guys http://www.thecomicguys.com/
Defunct The Yarner https://theyarner.com/
Defunct Tom Kalb Comics http://www.tomkalbcomics.com/
Defunct Tropic Comics http://www.tropiccomics.com/
Defunct Vault Auctions http://www.vaultauctions.com/
Defunct Vintage Comics http://www.vintagecomics.com/
Defunct Vintage Stuff http://www.vintage-stuff.org/
Inactive All Star Auctions http://www.allstarauc.com/
Inactive Arch Angels https://www.archangels.com/
Inactive Columbia Comics http://www.columbiacomics.com/
Inactive Comic Biz http://www.comic-biz.com/
Inactive Esquire Comics http://www.esquirecomics.com/
Inactive Fantsy Comics http://www.fantasy-comics.com/
Inactive Jason Bardyla http://jbardyla.ca/catalog.asp
Inactive JMH John Hauser http://www.jmhcomics.com/
Inactive New Force Comics https://www.newforcecomics.com/
Inactive PGC Mint http://www.pgcmint.com/
Inactive Reynold Jays Comics http://biccomix.com/
Inactive TV Comics http://tvcomics.com/
Inactive Vermont Comics http://vtcomics.itgo.com/
Inactive Vintage Collectiblese https://www.vintagecollectables.net/

While only about a year since launch, my online store can be added to the GA/SA dealer list:

Site Link: Bedo's Collectibles

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2021 at 8:04 PM, innocuous said:

Note: this list is cross-posted in both SA/GA forum.

I had a few small updates to the list from the thread in General. Here is the consolidated list of all the links I found in the GA/SA threads. 

Status Name Homepage URL
Active Age of Comics https://ageofcomics.shop
Active Amazing Comics http://www.amazingco.com/
Active Bedrock City https://www.bedrockcity.com/
Active Blue Grass Comics http://www.bluegrasscomics.com/
Active Bunky Brothers http://www.bunkybrothers.com/
Active Cloud9 comics https://www.cloudninecomics.com/
Active Comic Heaven https://comicheaven.net/
Active Comicana Direct https://www.comicanadirect.com/
Active ComicConnect https://www.comicconnect.com/
Active ComicLink https://www.comiclink.com/
Active Dale Roberts https://www.dalerobertscomics.com/
Active Dave & Adams https://www.dacardworld.com/comic-books/
Active Detective 27 / New Force http://www.detective27.com/
Active Doug Sulipa's Comic World http://www.dougcomicworld.com/
Active DTA Collectibles http://www.dtacollectibles.com/
Active Ebay https://www.ebay.com/
Active Four Color Comics https://www.fourcolorcomics.com/
Active Gary Dolgoff Comics https://www.gdcomics.com/
Active Go Antiques https://www.goantiques.com/books-paper-magazines
Active Golden Age Comics http://www.goldenagecomics.com/
Active Graham Crackers https://www.grahamcrackers.com/
Active Great Escape https://www.greatescapecomics.com/
Active Hakes https://www.hakes.com/
Active Harley Yee Rare Comics https://harleyyeerarecomics.com/
Active Heritage https://comics.ha.com/
Active High Grade Comics https://www.highgradecomics.com/
Active House of Comics https://www.houseofcomics.com/
Active Incognito Comics http://www.incognitocomics.co.uk/
Active James Payette http://www.jamespayettecomics.com
Active Jeff Hindsd Comics https://jhcomics.com/
Active Krypton Comics https://www.kryptoncomicsonline.com/
Active Lee's Comics http://www.lcomics.com/
Active Metropolis Comics https://www.metropoliscomics.com/
Active Midtown Comics https://www.midtowncomics.com/
Active Mile High Comics https://www.milehighcomics.com/
Active Million Comics https://www.millioncomics.com/
Active My Comic Shop https://www.mycomicshop.com/
Active My Vintage Comics https://myvintagecomics.com/
Active Nostalgia Zone https://www.nostalgiazone.com/
Active Pedigree Comics https://www.pedigreecomics.com/
Active Pristine Comics http://pristinecomics.com/
Active Quality Comics https://www.qualitycomix.com/
Active Reeces Rare Comics https://reececomics.com/
Active Silver Age Comics https://www.silveragecomics.com/
Active Southern California Comics http://www.socalcomics.com/
Active Superworld Comics https://www.superworldcomics.com/
Active Terry's Comics http://www.terryscomics.com/
Active Timeless Icons https://www.timelessicons.com/
Active Tomorrow's Treasures https://www.tomorrowstreasures.com/
Active Worldwide Comics http://www.wwcomics.com/
Defunct Art of Comics http://www.theartofcomics.net/
Defunct Best in Comics http://bestincomics.com
Defunct Big Guy Comics http://www.bigguyscomics.com/
Defunct BLB Comics http://www.blbcomics.com/
Defunct Buying and Selling Comics http://www.buyingandsellingcomics.com/
Defunct Capital Comics http://www.capitalcomics.com/
Defunct Century Comics http://www.centurycomics.com/
Defunct Collectors Assemble http://www.collectorsassemble.com/
Defunct Collectors Cave http://www.thecollectorscave.com/
Defunct Collectors Ink http://www.collectorsink.com/
Defunct Colmore Comics http://www.colmorecomics.com/
Defunct Comic Book Goldmine http://www.comicbookgoldmine.com/
Defunct Comic Book Warehouse http://www.comicbook-warehouse.com/
Defunct Comic Cavalcade https://www.comcav.net/
Defunct Comic Collector Shop http://www.comiccollectorshop.com/
Defunct Comic Collectors https://www.www.comiccollectors.net/
Defunct Comic Supply http://www.comicsupply.com/
Defunct Comic Vendor http://comicvendor.com/
Defunct Comicana http://www.comicana.com/
Defunct Comicopolis http://www.thecomicopolis.com/
Defunct Diamond Galleries https://diamondgalleries.com/
Defunct Ed Kalb Comics http://www.edkalbcomics.com/
Defunct Five Star Collectiblese http://fivestarcollectibles.com/
Defunct Funny Comics http://www.thefunnycomics.com/
Defunct Goblins Den http://www.goblinsden.com/
Defunct Gold Comics http://www.goldcomics.com/
Defunct Gold Dust Comics http://www.goldustcomics.com/
Defunct Golden Age Comix http://www.goldenagecomix.net/
Defunct HooHah Collectibles http://www.hoohahcollectibles.com/
Defunct House of Geek http://www.houseofgeek.biz/
Defunct Investment Collectibles http://www1.investmentcollectibles.com/
Defunct Jim Payette http://www.jimpayettecomics.com/
Defunct JK Comics http://jkcomics.homestead.com/
Defunct Mastro Auctions http://www.mastroauctions.com/
Defunct Pacific Comic Exchange http://www.pcei.com/
Defunct Philadelphia Comic Company http://www.philadelphiacomicbookcompany.com/
Defunct Pop Culture Sales http://popculturesales.com/
Defunct QA Comics http://qscomics.com/
Defunct Quasar Comics https://quasarcomics.com/
Defunct Quicksilver Comics http://www.qscomics.com/
Defunct Red Beards http://www.redbeardsbookden.com/
Defunct Silver Acre Comics http://www.silveracrecomics.com/
Defunct Silver Age Comic Books http://www.silver-age-comic-books.com/
Defunct The Comic Guys http://www.thecomicguys.com/
Defunct The Yarner https://theyarner.com/
Defunct Tom Kalb Comics http://www.tomkalbcomics.com/
Defunct Tropic Comics http://www.tropiccomics.com/
Defunct Vault Auctions http://www.vaultauctions.com/
Defunct Vintage Comics http://www.vintagecomics.com/
Defunct Vintage Stuff http://www.vintage-stuff.org/
Inactive All Star Auctions http://www.allstarauc.com/
Inactive Arch Angels https://www.archangels.com/
Inactive Columbia Comics http://www.columbiacomics.com/
Inactive Comic Biz http://www.comic-biz.com/
Inactive Esquire Comics http://www.esquirecomics.com/
Inactive Fantsy Comics http://www.fantasy-comics.com/
Inactive Jason Bardyla http://jbardyla.ca/catalog.asp
Inactive JMH John Hauser http://www.jmhcomics.com/
Inactive New Force Comics https://www.newforcecomics.com/
Inactive PGC Mint http://www.pgcmint.com/
Inactive Reynold Jays Comics http://biccomix.com/
Inactive TV Comics http://tvcomics.com/
Inactive Vermont Comics http://vtcomics.itgo.com/
Inactive Vintage Collectiblese https://www.vintagecollectables.net/

Yes, thanks. Great list. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/23/2005 at 8:55 AM, arexcrooke said:

Saw this over in the GA thread and figured i would borrow it and start a list here. Personally, with the exception of a few big time dealers, i dont really know where to look for silver books at.

So, here is the beginning of the list:

www.highgradecomics.com

www.superworld.com

www.pedigreecomics.com

www.dougcomicworld.com

www.comiclink.com

www.heritagecomics.com

www.socalcomics.com

www.metropoliscomics.com

http://www.collectorsassemble.com

http://www.comiccollectors.net

http://www.pcei.com

http://www.pgcmint.com

http://www.qualitycomix.com

http://www.harleyyeecomics.com

http://www.colmorecomics.com

http://www.vaultauctions.com

www.archangels.com

www.esquirecomics.com

www.detective27.com

www.goldustcomics.com

www.bunkybrothers.com

 

Any more that you guys can think of? If so, post them or pm them to me and I will add them to the list.

So far best site I have come across is www.collectorscomics.com

NO SELLING FEES & NO BUYER FEES THROUGH 2023!!!

Love dealing with them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
7 7