• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long does it take for new sets to be created?
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I requested a few new sets via the request form on the card registry set and was just curious as to how long it takes for sets to be created once submitted.  If this has been answered previously please forgive my question.

Thank you!

SR

On 5/3/2023 at 5:08 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

Hello all!

I requested a few new sets via the request form on the card registry set and was just curious as to how long it takes for sets to be created once submitted.  If this has been answered previously please forgive my question.

Thank you!

SR

To whoever is reviewing this - not sure why it was moved to the CGC registry slot (comics) - I'm asking for the registry sets being created for the Cards division.  Any info that can be passed along would be appreciated (thank you)!

On 5/4/2023 at 10:12 PM, CGC Mike said:

I moved this to the card registry section.  Maybe @CGC Lyndsey can help you out.

Mike

Thank you!  I was in there originally but got moved to the Comic registry (I've been around here for years and am just getting started on the card collecting) - I requested some new sets for cards I have with no sets to go in and know it's a slow process but was just curious what the expected wait time was (weeks, months, etc.).  Either way I'm just happy to be here lol 

On 5/4/2023 at 11:24 PM, JoshsPkmnCollection said:

I've found that it just depends on where in the queue your request was. If 100 people requested sets before you then you probably have to wait for all of those to be made.

What sets have you requested, and for what TCG?

Hey there!  I requested for a few Marvel related sets to be created (X-Men & another Marvel series).  Currently the only Marvel sets from the Creator era (early 90's) are for Series 1 (and there are a ton more).  I'm late to the start of the Card registry in general but would like to get my cards added to sets once they are created.  I figured my request is in the queue somewhere but didn't know what the turnaround time on set creations typically is.

Also, is there an awards competition for the Card registry yet or do you know?

• Administrator

@Sensei Ryan more Marvel sets will be coming soon! We do have a long list of requests, but we are working through them as quickly as we can. There's also a thread on the chat boards specifically for talking about what sets you would like to see next and we take those suggestions into consideration as well. I've posted a link to the thread below. I am the administrator for the trading cards chat board, so please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks, Lyndsey