• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In Memory of Thomas Drew our DJPinkpanther67 and to help his family in their time of need. Recap Page 24 more is most welcome!!
25 25

518 posts in this topic

If you want to change your profile pic for a bit, I feel he would love this one....as a second to his original animated avatar of course. 

COpwdSMaMn-8.png

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

On 5/6/2023 at 12:21 AM, grebal said:

Only available if you promise me you won't give gofundme a penny, swear on your honor or offer is VOID.

Do you mean the "tip" they ask for? or you want it paid for another way? I can get a PP address and there is a cash app address or a check, but you lost me a little...and either way thanks for the listing!

On 5/6/2023 at 6:43 AM, skypinkblu said:

Do you mean the "tip" they ask for? or you want it paid for another way? I can get a PP address and there is a cash app address or a check, but you lost me a little...and either way thanks for the listing!

Just the tip!  Sorry, they screwed a personal friend over stuff that shouldn't matter if it was an actual, charitable organization.

On 5/6/2023 at 9:28 AM, grebal said:

Just the tip!  Sorry, they screwed a personal friend over stuff that shouldn't matter if it was an actual, charitable organization.

Thanks, you can modify the tip thing...I don't love that they ask for 15%, but you can leave nothing if you chose.

On 5/6/2023 at 8:32 AM, joeypost said:
On 5/5/2023 at 11:21 PM, grebal said:

FOUR COMICS: take any or all at the listed prices (includes US ship), or if you take all 4 it's $210 shipped US (Canuckistan please add $10 for 1-4 bks., sorry for that, and for the weakass loonie).

Hulk 197 VF $15
IM 54 VG/F $54
WMD 6 VG+ $50
MT 1 VF- $139

I'll make scans within a day of request.

IMG_0789.thumb.JPG.844df04b7dca73ca3957c286c71164b8.JPG

IMG_0791.thumb.JPG.efb3e6530b4ddaca5d930f98cf43ea79.JPG

Expand  

Take all 4. I’ll write them a check. 

Thanks, Joey.

Your convenience matters too - payment using the service is ok with me, if you prefer. Or, if you give pinkpanther's family a check, that's cool too, but please don't sweat over my eccentricities. Heh.  Just tell me you've paid it and your address and I'll get these out to you asap, and thanks again man.

Edited by grebal
fix

My thoughts and prayers to the Drew family.
I wish I would have had more interactions with djpinkpanther67 on the boards. Thomas sounds like an awesome fellow.

I'd like to offer up the following Marvel Masterworks (all Direct Market covers). Each sold separately and Media Mail shipping is on me to the USA.
All proceeds go to the Drew family and feel free to pay in the manner you are most comfortable... though GoFundMe is probably easiest for Sha to keep track of:

• Marvel Masterworks Vol. 322 - The Mighty Thor - $25 - SOLD to picon3
    Hardcover, new, unopened, still wrapped but does have slight impact damage to the lower right corner
    1.jpg   2.jpg

• Marvel Masterworks Vol.303 - The Black Panther - $35 - SOLD to picon3
    Hardcover, new, unopened, still wrapped, great shape
    9.jpg   10.jpg

• Marvel Masterworks Vol.323 - Dazzler - $35 - SOLD to picon3
    5.jpg   6.jpg

• Marvel Masterworks Vol.336 - Ka-Zar - $35 - SOLD to picon3
    11.jpg   12.jpg

Edited by DeadOne