• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In Memory of Thomas Drew our DJPinkpanther67 and to help his family in their time of need. Recap Page 24 more is most welcome!!
25 25

518 posts in this topic

On 5/17/2023 at 11:56 PM, LordRahl said:

2 books that Thomas would have liked. Shipping on me within the US. 

ASM 103 $450

Detective 404 $550

asm103_cgc96_51007.jpg

tec404_cgc94_21005.jpg

PM sent

On 5/18/2023 at 1:56 AM, LordRahl said:

2 books that Thomas would have liked. Shipping on me within the US. 

ASM 103 $450

Detective 404 $550 SOLD

asm103_cgc96_51007.jpg

tec404_cgc94_21005.jpg

I just finished up a batch of books Thomas is sending in to get graded. He had 2 copies of ASM 103 in this batch. 😢

On 5/9/2023 at 4:14 PM, comicnoir said:

Here's one for the family.

Schomburg western with GGA, of course.

Nice looking copy, all attached, with moisture damage that brings it down to vg+.

$170.00 $140.00 $110.00 shipped on me.

thrilling comics 78.jpeg

thrilling comics 78bc.jpeg

Brand new price. $110.00 shipped.

On 5/18/2023 at 12:51 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Spider-Man #7's (Spider-boy) arrived a day early for those of you that took advantage of the donation special for the Thomas family! I'll be working on packing these up throughout the afternoon and evening, get shipping labels made, and then send out tomorrow morning.

Expect tracking numbers and whatnot to your PM's at some point. I hope I have everyone listed...

@skypinkblu @Gsims718 @mattn792 @g-man @scooter99 @loboagain @Dormian @KingsJester @JustJimN @MBFan @toro @Buzzetta @CAHokie @SpideyFein @Hibou @GAMBIT

20230518_123141.jpg

20230518_124042.jpg

Okay, they are all securely packed and PM's were sent. Only one missing at this point is @GAMBIT but I sent a pm so the ones I did not ship earlier on Thursday will be going out Friday morning.

God bless..stay safe all and thank you!

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

On 5/19/2023 at 2:32 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Okay, they are all securely packed and PM's were sent. Only one missing at this point is @GAMBIT but I sent a pm so the ones I did not ship earlier on Thursday will be going out Friday morning.

God bless..stay safe all and thank you!

Donation made.  thank you for the generosity w/this offering.. and praying for his family through this very tough time :( 

Today is Mia's (the middle daughter's) graduation.  If anyone is looking at the Amazon list and wondering, anything that looks like it's for a college dorm is for Mia.

You can also split gifts with friends, just have the friend by an Amazon gift card for the amount they or more than one "they" want to contribute and use the number when you pay.

:news:The forum members have being doing such a great job...we are now all paid up for every item. I'm going to update the total now, instead of tonight.

On 5/8/2023 at 2:31 PM, Cat said:

For Sale For The Australian/New Zealand Contingent. 

A NECA 1990 Movie Donatello Movie figure MISB. Very hard to find, especially at this price. SHIPPING WILL BE DETERMINED BY YOUR LOCATION, AND WILL BE EXACT, PLUS PACKAGING COSTS (if necessary). 

$50AU minimum donation plus shipping. A bargain. 

All proceeds go to the GoFundMe. 

20230508_142559.thumb.jpg.632178fd993b8b86b51cac414ed40e07.jpg

Let's change things up. 

That's right folks. This was genuinely a bargain at $50. Now it's even better. 

As for shipping, I will ship this worldwide, not just AUS/NZ. Buyer pays for shipping, but I will pay $10AU of my own money towards this shipping amount. It can be shipped in a small box, particularly if you're an opener, so the shipping shouldn't be too high. If you're serious about the item and wish to enquire about shipping, please PM me and I can get you a quote. 

Let's get this train moving! 

Edited by Cat

On 5/19/2023 at 10:28 AM, Cat said:

Let's change things up. 

That's right folks. This was genuinely a bargain at $50. Now it's even better. 

As for shipping, I will ship this worldwide, not just AUS/NZ. Buyer pays for shipping, but I will pay $10AU of my own money towards this shipping amount. It can be shipped in a small box, particularly if you're an opener, so the shipping shouldn't be too high. If you're serious about the item and wish to enquire about shipping, please PM me and I can get you a quote. 

Let's get this train moving! 

:takeit: for @Ryan.runty kids.  I'll make a $60 USD donation to the gofundme page now.   Please contact Ryan for his contact info please.