• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NY Art Show report and pics
2 2

65 posts in this topic

On 5/7/2023 at 6:49 AM, Rick2you2 said:

Was much there that wasn’t online?

All of Nicks inventory, Nelson’s, and Kief’s. Moy always has art that isn’t on his website as well. Jim Sherman had a good stack of art. And I don’t believe all of Zaddick’s pieces are either but I could be mistaken. 

Edited by AnkurJ

On 5/7/2023 at 7:37 AM, AnkurJ said:

All of Nicks inventory, Nelson’s, and Kief’s. Moy always has art that isn’t on his website as well. Jim Sherman had a good stack of art. And I don’t believe all of Zaddick’s pieces are either but I could be mistaken. 

Maybe it’s better that I skipped it. 💰

On 5/7/2023 at 6:50 PM, Aahz said:

Thanks Ankara!  Who's booth had that Rusty Brown strip up top?

That was Ankur before autocorrect stepped in! Apologies!

When is the next one of these?  This show is a LOT easier to get to than NJ Art Con.   I will take a train ride vs perpetual traffic any day of the week.  Is there a mailing list to get on? 

On 5/7/2023 at 11:48 PM, Buzzetta said:

When is the next one of these?  This show is a LOT easier to get to than NJ Art Con.   I will take a train ride vs perpetual traffic any day of the week.  Is there a mailing list to get on? 

Not sure. The last one was precovid I believe.

On 5/7/2023 at 11:48 PM, Buzzetta said:

A lot easier for those of us who are well-served by public transportation into Manhattan, but, the consensus I've heard from those living in NJ/Philly/Maryland/Virginia/D.C. is that they prefer driving to the NJ show than having to drive into NYC. I really hope this show continues on, as it's a lot easier for me, personally; I haven't been to the NJ show since I sold my car almost 5 years ago. 

On 5/8/2023 at 8:02 AM, delekkerste said:

A lot easier for those of us who are well-served by public transportation into Manhattan, but, the consensus I've heard from those living in NJ/Philly/Maryland/Virginia/D.C. is that they prefer driving to the NJ show than having to drive into NYC. I really hope this show continues on, as it's a lot easier for me, personally; I haven't been to the NJ show since I sold my car almost 5 years ago. 

Not the Auston?  Please tell me it wasn’t the Auston

On 5/8/2023 at 2:58 PM, batman_fan said:

Not the Auston?  Please tell me it wasn’t the Auston

I still have the Aston but it's no longer kept in NYC. The other car got sold so I've been sans wheels here for the past few years. :sorry: