• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

****The Collector's Summit****Dallas, Texas November 4-5, 2023
5 5

86 posts in this topic

I'm still planning on attending the Sundae Summit, but it's a tougher climb this year with glacial melting.  Keep your camera's powder dry for this rare sighting, ...my daguerrotypes are investment quality!!!

If arriving, I'll be traveling with my buddy Clark (GreatCaesar'sGhost)  and show up on the scene around noon give or take, Daylight Saving Time notwithstanding... 

Image11-5-23at5_14PM.jpeg.9b180d6e116029b0c2001c9638c39802.jpeg

:cheers:

Edited by Cat-Man_America
More ale!

On 11/5/2023 at 7:00 PM, Dr. Love said:

comics comics yadda yadda

slabbed pulps?

we've only been waiting....3 years now?  more?

cmon guys

There was one dealer with a ton of pulps laid out, but I didn't see it get much action the couple of days I was there, which I thought was weird since I've been hearing pulps were the rage.  Maybe I was just looking around there at the wrong time.  There was a CGC section where I guess they were talking about slabbing pulps, but I didn't check it out since I'm not into pulps.  Not yet anyway. :D

The  pulp slab is due near the end of the year according to Matt deals and sales were made in the center of the room.The prices seem to be higher than comics on the pulps for the hot covers of the month.The report from what I see and pics of the slabs will be coming when I get back very soon.