• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CC Charged for Mechanical Error
3 3

13 posts in this topic

For the my most recent submission, the corners of the cases of 2 books were smashed upon arrival.

CS was notified pretty much immediately and after a bit of confusion, I was provided with a return shipping label being from Canada. Form completed and shipped the books back promptly.  Appeared in my submission tracker today and this evening my credit charge was charged $80 USD.

Is this an accounting/classification error? I thought the ME should be all at CGC's expense?

I can provide submission #, etc. 

On 5/15/2023 at 10:16 PM, Wall-Crawler said:

and this evening my credit charge was charged $80 USD.

On 5/24/2023 at 6:14 PM, Jon Robinson said:

Similar thing just happened to me. Woke up to an $80 charge to my account.

and.jpg

• Administrator
On 5/24/2023 at 6:14 PM, Jon Robinson said:

Similar thing just happened to me. Had to return a book for incorrect label. Was given packing form. Woke up to an $80 charge to my account. 

can provide submission # 

Hello Jon,

Can you send us an email to submissions@cgccomics.com so we can review this with our accounting department? 

On 5/26/2023 at 12:29 PM, ArcherC said:

Also awaiting a return shipping label ( in Canada ). I await the credit card charge.  :baiting:

And Yes! They both came! The return shipping label and the credit card charge. doh!

• Administrator
On 6/25/2023 at 1:10 PM, ArcherC said:
On 5/26/2023 at 1:29 PM, ArcherC said:

Also awaiting a return shipping label ( in Canada ). I await the credit card charge.  :baiting:

And Yes! They both came! The return shipping label and the credit card charge. doh!

Maybe @MattM CS can assist you with this?

Didn't have an opportunity to send an email until Friday June 30th but given that CGC was closed on July 3rd and 4th, it was processed super-quickly and I got my $80US credit back on the CC today. 

Thank you to the Accounting Team and Customer Service! :manhero::womanhero:

cb