• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thread is Closed For Now
1 1

13 posts in this topic

:takeit: gets the book and trumps any.PM negotiations. Shipping free in the Continental United States, Canada is 20.00, all.others contact me. Returns accepted within seven.days of receipt.  No list people. PayPal preferred.

Edited by Larryw7

Batman 237 First appearance of the Reaper, classic Adams cover and art. Also includes a reprint of the pre-Robin Batman story from Tec 37. Double cover! CGC 8.0 250.00 :news: SOLD :news:

6371499.jpg6371503.jpg

Edited by Larryw7

On 5/20/2023 at 8:31 PM, SpideyFein said:

I just got on, was looking at this classic, and BAM. Nice pick up!!! Larry's got the good stuff! That Double Cover wasn't so bad either!!

Definitely one you don't see everyday!!.. Yeah I missed that double cover otherwise I would of jumped on that one too! Ha ha

On 5/20/2023 at 8:34 PM, Qtr milerocket said:

Definitely one you don't see everyday!!.. Yeah I missed that double cover otherwise I would of jumped on that one too! Ha ha

^^