• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Receiving turnarround
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hey CGC. 

Ive just come off the phone with a fantastic customer service rep who didn't know the time frame from when the books arrive to when they appear on your account. I have three submissions that came on the 16th and just wanted to find out what the "normal" turnaround time is.

Thanks

• Administrator

Hello @adailycanof,

I am sorry for the inconvenience. This timeframe is usually 7-10 business days after a package has been delivered before it is received and visible on your submission tracking page. If there is a specific submission you are worried about, please send us an email with your submission number (CGC order number) and your tracking information so we can better assist you.

Email: submissions@cgccomics.com

Thanks Matt.

ah 7-10 days. Well two submissions are just passed that and I was told 14- 16 days by CS on the phone. I’m basically missing two submissions and trying to get anything out of CS is like pulling teeth. Do you have some king of stats on the website to show the receiving turn around times? 

Thanks.

Hey @MattM CS

I have found that one of my submissions is currently in the UK office and has been sat there since the 16tth of May. After calling to check the status the guy basically turned around and said they don't have enough staff to handle the volume of books, this is fine however at the time of submitting my order there was no advisory that this is the case and being advised that these books will not be processed at until the end of next week. At this point, this goes past the 45-day turnaround time mentioned on the CGC website. This is a bit of a joke to be fair, If CGC cant hit the estimates advised then why even put them online? 

• Administrator

Hello, we are so sorry that your submission has not been entered yet. Our intake process usually moves a bit quicker; however, it does depend on the volume of submissions that are being received on any given day. The turnaround times that are posted are estimates and we do try to update them weekly as best as possible. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work to get your submission entered and completed for you.