• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Drek, come get it
11 11

442 posts in this topic

On 6/3/2023 at 10:15 PM, comicginger1789 said:

My home town still has one. The mustang drive in, Picton Ontario Canada. A true survivor and a time capsule that continues to provide the area with a great blast from the past every summer

That's awesome. Does it still use the metal speakers that made everything sound like it was underwater and weighed 25lbs??

On 6/3/2023 at 10:17 PM, asteroid-comix said:

That's awesome. Does it still use the metal speakers that made everything sound like it was underwater and weighed 25lbs??

Hahah the ones you’d hook on your window or whatever? No but the old posts that they used to be on were there for a long time. It’s been a good dozen years since I’ve gone since I moved away from home but I think they got taken down though.

On 6/3/2023 at 9:24 PM, asteroid-comix said:

2135. Amazing Spider-Man #105 (VG+) $15  (Tear bc)

2135_1.jpg    

Back Cover Scan

:takeit: both

On 6/3/2023 at 9:25 PM, asteroid-comix said:

24. Amazing Spider-Man #106 (VF+) $25

24_1.jpg    

Back Cover Scan

On 6/3/2023 at 9:27 PM, asteroid-comix said:

On 6/3/2023 at 9:17 PM, asteroid-comix said:

No more metal boxes on your roll down window. Last one I went to you would tune to a channel on your radio I believe.