• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM #361 (3rd copy)
1 1

7 posts in this topic

This is the third and (I think) final copy of this book I have. This looks the best to me. I've included a couple 9.8s for comparison. One has the same issue around the lower staple, and one has fairly severe bindery marks as well.

FC.png

PXL_20230605_190537132.jpg

PXL_20230605_190533741.jpg

PXL_20230605_190530402.jpg

BC.png

ASM-361-CGC-9.8-scaled.jpg

ASM-361-CGC-9.8-Back-600x945.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

PXL_20230605_190506138.jpg

Edited by MikeTheSpike

9.2 or better, I don't assign grades higher than 9.2 from photos. Any manufacturing defect is a wild card IMO as individual graders assessment can vary as gripper holes are one thing, gripper holes that have become enlarged are a different story.

Is that an blue ink transfer above Bagley's signature on the cover (under Carnage's leg)? I'm also going to go with 9.2, possibly 9.4. But who knows! You may land higher. There are a lot of high grade copies of this book out there so I think CGC tends to be pretty picky. Thanks for posting.

On 6/6/2023 at 9:56 AM, scburdet said:

9.2 or better, I don't assign grades higher than 9.2 from photos. Any manufacturing defect is a wild card IMO as individual graders assessment can vary as gripper holes are one thing, gripper holes that have become enlarged are a different story.

Haha, I didn't know you don't go higher than 9.2. Thanks.

On 6/6/2023 at 10:11 AM, Nilo2 said:

Is that an blue ink transfer above Bagley's signature on the cover (under Carnage's leg)? I'm also going to go with 9.2, possibly 9.4. But who knows! You may land higher. There are a lot of high grade copies of this book out there so I think CGC tends to be pretty picky. Thanks for posting.

Good catch, let me take a look at it.

On 6/6/2023 at 10:28 AM, timfinz said:

9.8 IMHO

Unless there are some "hidden defects" that are not visible in the photos provided or disclosed in your comments. Nice copy!

Thanks.