• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cincinnati Comic Expo Facilitator? (9/22-9/24)

11 posts in this topic

Cincinnati Comic Expo

They will have Jim Lee, Scott Williams, and Alex Sinclair for prepaid signing. Everyone else is available at the show.

Looking at the tickets there will be a facilitator present as they are offering CGC grading options for signatures but no information on who and it isn't on CGC event calendar.

Does anyone know who the facilitator will be? I sent them an email but they haven't replied for over a week now.

I would like to get 4 books done (maybe more depending on other guest lineups)

Edited by DougC

On 6/9/2023 at 7:34 AM, DougC said:

Cincinnati Comic Expo

They will have Jim Lee, Scott Williams, and Alex Sinclair for prepaid signing. Everyone else is available at the show.

Looking at the tickets there will be a facilitator present as they are offering CGC grading options for signatures but no information on who and it isn't on CGC event calendar.

Does anyone know who the facilitator will be? I sent them an email but they haven't replied for over a week now.

I would like to get 4 books done (maybe more depending on other guest lineups)

Not sure who will be manning the CGC table, but I do know that @Rich_Henn will be attending this con just facilitating mail in submissions. If that helps you any. You can email him at richhenncomics@gmail.com for more info. I have sent books in to Rich for 4-5 years now and he is great to work with and always takes care of the people sending books in to him.

On 6/12/2023 at 5:34 PM, golfplyr said:

Thanks for your feedback. I will contact comic sketch art. 

You may want to contact both, if not only for the fact that last year at Cincinnati Comic Expo, CSA would not let me submit books under my own account, and the up-charge for books on their account was very high. (Like, higher than you would normally expect when using a facilitator's account.)

I've had great experiences with CSA pretty much every other time I've dealt with them though, so your mileage may vary. It doesn't ever hurt to get multiple quotes.

Edited by austinhg
Grammar fixin'

Alpha Omega directly deals with Jim Lee so if anyone wants their books signed by him, contact them. I would hate for any of us to try to acquire a double signature with him and not get it because the facilitator is not Alpha Omega.