• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grading / Encapsulation / Imaging Time
3 3

13 posts in this topic

On 6/12/2023 at 1:46 PM, WestCoast Will said:

Does anyone know how long comics typically stay in the Grading / Encapsulation / Imaging stage?

Lol for what tier? And fast track? Here is a whole thread dedicated to it. :cheers:

No worries but the above matters and since you have the answers to those questions skipped to the last page in the thread and do some math. It's all part of the experience :whee:

On 7/5/2023 at 5:19 PM, ak47po said:

Question is CGC providing free imaging? My Alex Ross submission just shipped today and all ten books have had scans provided. I did not request or pay for imaging?

Screenshot (115).png

Screenshot (116).png

Screenshot (117).png

Screenshot (118).png

Screenshot (119).png

Screenshot (120).png

Screenshot (121).png

Screenshot (122).png

Screenshot (124).png

Idk but I'm a tad jealous or curious even, as the onky recent slab back for me was a magazine that wasn't scanned that way tmk

On 7/5/2023 at 6:19 PM, ak47po said:

Question is CGC providing free imaging? My Alex Ross submission just shipped today and all ten books have had scans provided. I did not request or pay for imaging?

Just looked at my submission from the other day and they were imaged too and I didn't choose that. (shrug)

On 7/6/2023 at 11:01 AM, ophidia31 said:
On 7/5/2023 at 3:19 PM, ak47po said:

Just looked at my submission from the other day and they were imaged too and I didn't choose that. (shrug)

Yeah - but did you get the scans to use? I don't think they are liftable off the CGC Verification page, but I may just be technologically challenged.

On 7/6/2023 at 2:03 PM, lizards2 said:

Yeah - but did you get the scans to use? I don't think they are liftable off the CGC Verification page, but I may just be technologically challenged.

Interesting. You are able to long press on your phone and open in new tab and can save the full image. But through the website, you get a copyright notice when trying to right click on the image. Do you usually get the images sent to you through email? Never choose that feature before. 

Edited by ophidia31

On 7/6/2023 at 11:12 AM, ophidia31 said:

Interesting. You are able to long press on your phone and open in new tab and can save the full image. But through the website, you get a copyright notice when trying to right click on the image. Do you usually get the images sent to you through email? Never choose that feature before. 

I don't submit books, so someone else will have to chime in.