• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sending comics from Silver, Bronze age - Separate mailings or send together?
2 2

5 posts in this topic

I have a Silver Age Fantastic Four #22 (1963), Bronze Age Iron Man #150 (1981), and Moon Knight #25 (1982) to send in. Should I separate into 2 separate submissions/packages, or combine and send together? Appreciate any advice.

• Administrator
On 6/20/2023 at 11:42 AM, Ray Monroe said:

I have a Silver Age Fantastic Four #22 (1963), Bronze Age Iron Man #150 (1981), and Moon Knight #25 (1982) to send in. Should I separate into 2 separate submissions/packages, or combine and send together? Appreciate any advice.

Hi

You can send us multiple submissions in the same box.  Just make sure the correct packing slip is accompanied with it's matching submission.  

Mike

• Administrator
On 6/20/2023 at 12:42 PM, Ray Monroe said:

Thank you. So 2 packing slips/separate submissions, but same box?  I haven't tried yet, may not even let me combine into the same submission/slip because they are different ages.

If you are planning on 2 different submissions, you will have to complete 2 different online submission forms.  Our system will not allow you to do multiple submissions on the same form.  You can then sent the 2 submissions to us in the same box.