• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

After DAYS of inputting comics and uploading pictures, I finally have my Blade Runner run up on the CGC Registry! Thoughts??
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I've been working on this custom set for the past few weeks to get ready for the CGC Registry awards. I hope it's worthy of one. Let me know what you all think! It's my first time ever doing anything like this.

Blade Runner franchise full comic run (Titan Comics) in high grades:

https://comics.www.collectors-society.com/wcm/ComicCustomSetView.aspx?s=33252

Ethan

Edited by ethanwa79

On 6/22/2023 at 9:05 AM, AGGIEZ said:

Nice effort!!!! Now I need to spend some time brushing off my html and dressing up my Hellboy and Xenozoic Tales sets...

lol I had to go look it up!
Man, if you haven't one with it looking that nice and sitting at #1 for a decade, what chance do I have? :roflmao: still fun to dream!

On 6/22/2023 at 9:56 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 6/22/2023 at 9:05 AM, AGGIEZ said:

Nice effort!!!! Now I need to spend some time brushing off my html and dressing up my Hellboy and Xenozoic Tales sets...

lol I had to go look it up!
Man, if you haven't one with it looking that nice and sitting at #1 for a decade, what chance do I have? :roflmao: still fun to dream!

maybe make the book descriptions longer lol:wishluck:

idk I always feel I go overboard, then sometimes also my sentence structure gets haywired lol