• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone decipher "Action Comics 241 6/58 D.C. Comics"
1 1

9 posts in this topic

On 6/23/2023 at 10:48 AM, Stelly Stel said:

I'll have to see the slab to figure out the 1/62 thing.

What's the context of "1/62"? Is that part of the name in an auction listing or something? There's 69 (:banana:) Universal graded on the census. Perhaps there were only 62 when this first went up for sale?

maybe show pics about what you're talking about?  Maybe make it easy for random internet strangers to help you for free?

I'm eating a pineapple, it cost me $4.  What do the numbers 234245135 and 8.3/453 mean in relation to the pineapple?

Thanks for your help everyone, I think its pretty clear that I've given everyone enough information to help me figure it out.

On 6/23/2023 at 5:28 AM, CGCCOACH said:

I know what the obvious ones are But what is the meaning of "6/58"and 1/62 and 1/63?

On 6/23/2023 at 3:38 PM, revat said:

I'm eating a pineapple, it cost me $4.  What do the numbers 234245135 and 8.3/453 mean in relation to the pineapple?

Thanks for your help everyone, I think its pretty clear that I've given everyone enough information to help me figure it out.

The long string of numbers is actually the name of the pineapple, most people are not aware of this but pine flavored apples use a numeric system of communication that can be pronounced in color. The pineapple you ate was once called:

image.png.6872eb2f38cf641e728640b1ab314ca1.png

Unfortunately and most likely the reason for his consumption was lack of good boy points... There is a possible 453 total points and #EAF587 only scored 8.3 of them. I don't know what type of felonious actions this pineapple participated in but it is good he is off the streets, thank you for your connoisseur services.

In the fruit world he was just one bad apple...

In this mad world where people can identify as male or female or even identify as a cat then 1/62 and 1/63 can mean whatever you want it to mean.

42 is the answer to the question of what is the meaning of life, the universe and everything. Tesla said 3 is a magic number. And be careful never to shout “Kimota!” out loud.