• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Funny Pages 40/SOLD

20 posts in this topic

Hi all I get numerous PM's about this book so I think its now time to hand down in boardie world Normal rules apply:takeit:rules all but will listen to your PM's just check or MO have to wait till check clears, no returns on this book shipping is included, time payments can be discussed.

Edited by goldenacase

On 6/28/2023 at 6:12 PM, misterrmystery said:

I chased Arrow covers for years. This one was among the very few I could never acquire, so indeed rare! Congrats William.

I've chased Arrow covers for years as well. It took me 7 years, but I've acquired exactly none of them. (Some naysayers thought that would take me 10 to 12 years, but I pushed myself.)

On 6/27/2023 at 4:18 PM, Comcav said:

just wasn't wowed by offerings here the past year or so, and stopped checking.  

What the world...needs now...isn't love...sweet love...

what the world really needs is another one of Rick's sales threads. 

On 6/27/2023 at 5:18 PM, Comcav said:

Never went away.  just wasn't wowed by offerings here the past year or so, and stopped checking.  Heritage has been doing a fine job of serving up the awesomesauce for me!  But I buy more than ever, fear not!

no offense to current sellers, but seems most good books go straight to the auction house these days 

On 6/29/2023 at 5:17 AM, Ryan. said:

Good stuff still gets posted here.

Absolute TRUTH!

The problem is that Comcav already owns 95% of the coolest books that ever existed!