• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Glynis Oliver Marsh signing
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Typically CGC won't announce the actual date until the week of the signing or they'll post about it the day the signing happens. Due to creators having to change dates, sometimes at the last minute, they don't give dates until they know it's happening for sure. I've had signing happen within a few weeks to a month of the deadline, and I've had some that didn't occur for almost 6 months after the deadline. So no definitive way to guess. I hadn't seen anything about her yet though, so it most likely hasn't happened yet. 

On 6/30/2023 at 3:29 PM, Skippeydoo said:

Typically CGC won't announce the actual date until the week of the signing or they'll post about it the day the signing happens. Due to creators having to change dates, sometimes at the last minute, they don't give dates until they know it's happening for sure. I've had signing happen within a few weeks to a month of the deadline, and I've had some that didn't occur for almost 6 months after the deadline. So no definitive way to guess. I hadn't seen anything about her yet though, so it most likely hasn't happened yet. 

Would be nice if we weren't charged before the date is even set up. Don't get that really. And if it is going to be that way it should be made clear. 

On 7/1/2023 at 11:17 AM, hyhhyss12 said:

Would be nice if we weren't charged before the date is even set up. Don't get that really. And if it is going to be that way it should be made clear. 

• Books will be received into the CGC system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/11558/Glynis-Oliver-Marsh-Signing/

I submitted comics for the Glynis Oliver Marsh signing. I shipped on my own via USPS. I have a confirmed delivery, I believe June 7th. However they still have not shown up in my "Submissions" menu. When I called the CGC support number they said they were just starting to opening boxes from that delivery time frame about 2 weeks ago. I did also mark the boxes with the Artist initials. Is anyone else still waiting on there "Submissions" to appear in their menu as well? Getting nervous. Almost a month and still not even in the system...

On 7/5/2023 at 5:54 PM, Red_Beard said:

I submitted comics for the Glynis Oliver Marsh signing. I shipped on my own via USPS. I have a confirmed delivery, I believe June 7th. However they still have not shown up in my "Submissions" menu. When I called the CGC support number they said they were just starting to opening boxes from that delivery time frame about 2 weeks ago. I did also mark the boxes with the Artist initials. Is anyone else still waiting on there "Submissions" to appear in their menu as well? Getting nervous. Almost a month and still not even in the system...

Yes, my delivery was confirmed on June 5th I believe but I still have not seen it show up in my submissions. I’m glad to see I’m not the only one. 

per CGC social media …..

2h  · 
Good news on this #SignatureSeriesSaturday, as the lovely #GlynisOliverMarsh has officially completed her CGC Signature Series private signing! Get an inside look at some of the highlights and as usual, let us know if you spot your submission in the comments below! ✍️

I got two comics back from the recent signing.  One is signed:

Glynis Oliver

and the other is signed

Glynis Marsh

in both cases the CGC label states it was signed by “Glynis Oliver”.

Does anyone else have comics signed as Glynis Marsh and if so is there any reason for the difference?