• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Mike Zeck ever going to do a Signature Series event?
2 2

9 posts in this topic

On 6/29/2023 at 11:07 PM, Theatherton said:

I've been waiting for three years to get my Punisher's and Secret Wars signed. Am I just waiting in vain?

I am pretty sure that he moved out of the country. So will definitely make it much more difficult to do one with him. 

Edited by Skippeydoo

On 7/1/2023 at 12:56 AM, mz said:

Skippeydoo is correct. I've been chilling in the South Pacific since early last year. Doubtful I'll be back in the States this year. Next year – maybe??? When I do, it would be an absolute pleasure to visit the fine folks at CGC.

And sound advice from waynemel. I'll spread the word once I have solid plans. If you click the subscribe button in the menu of my website, you'll be among the first to be notified.

So hopefully not in vain. Hang in there a bit longer. :-)

Wow, thanks for responding Mike! My books will be first in line. Enjoy your indefinite vacation because you've certainly earned it!

On 6/30/2023 at 11:56 PM, mz said:

Skippeydoo is correct. I've been chilling in the South Pacific since early last year. Doubtful I'll be back in the States this year. Next year – maybe??? When I do, it would be an absolute pleasure to visit the fine folks at CGC.

And sound advice from waynemel. I'll spread the word once I have solid plans. If you click the subscribe button in the menu of my website, you'll be among the first to be notified.

So hopefully not in vain. Hang in there a bit longer. :-)

:hi: