• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long does it take to get scanned in after delivery?
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I sent my 1st submission in last month and the usps states delivery to CGC on June 16.  I checked my submission status and it shows that it has been delivered and securely stored in your facility.  Just curious how long until my package is opened and entered in the system.  Will this time affect the fast pass submission?

• Administrator

Hello @Skeeter 19,

Thank you for contacting us. Carrier tracking may indicate that your submission has been received at our office, however it can still take a short amount of time to reflect within our online submission tracking. All packages received move into an intake process where the contents are inventoried and compared against the submission form as validation before moving forward into the grading process. Should there be any discrepancy encountered with an item itself, a missing or extra item, or any other concern for that matter, our customer service team will reach out for clarification accordingly.

Please note, the intake process can take upwards of 10-15 business days before the order will reflect within online submission tracking. Thank you for your patience. 

On 7/5/2023 at 11:02 PM, Ninjawerks said:

Should I be concerned that my order was delivered to your PO Box on 6/20/23 and has not been picked up or scanned in to your system? Thanks 

CGC3799217265

IMG_0487.png

Yes! I have the same issue. Mine was delivered on 6/29 and it seems that no one at CGC has picked it up from the PO Box. I'm concerned too!

• Administrator

Hello @dbcn,

Because our office was closed Monday and Tuesday and closed early on Friday, you may see some delay in this being scanned as delivered. Rest assured our team will have this scanned into the system shortly as long as it was actually delivered to our office or PO box. Thank you so much for your patience. 

Submission arrived at the Sarasota PO on the 3rd of July. When tracking it today I get the notification that if not collected by the 17th, they will return on the 18th.

I know Tuesday was a holiday, and CGC was most likely closed for both days, with a back log. Can I assume this will be collected next week?

image.thumb.png.28167688558922f8e65d3cb8f716704d.png