• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Morbius: The Living Vampire 1 Sealed with Sketch Card Enclosed
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Came across several copies of Morbius: The Living Vampire #1 sealed and signed by Ron Wagner with a small sketch card enclosed.  I can’t find any similar books on Ebay that have the enclosed sketch card. Hoping someone on the boards might know something about these books. Would appreciate any feedback.  

5A125EFD-7ACE-497A-8414-6AA9B7587B19.jpeg

On 7/8/2023 at 11:52 AM, DougC said:

weird question but do these have a QVC sticker on the back upper left corner?

Thank you for that question.  You solved the riddle, went to take photo of back corner and removed it from bag & board and the sketch card fell out :facepalm: .  Sketch card is not enclosed with sealed comic.  The back of the sketch card says 300 issue exclusive from Clobbering Time

CCB3F03F-EEAA-45B3-805D-43AC5F1531F0.jpeg

Edited by Djohnson321

On 7/8/2023 at 11:53 AM, Djohnson321 said:

Thank you for that question.  You solved the riddle, went to take photo of back corner and removed it from bag & board and the sketch card fell out :facepalm: .  Sketch card is not enclosed with sealed comic.  The back of the sketch card says 300 issue exclusive from Clobbering Time

CCB3F03F-EEAA-45B3-805D-43AC5F1531F0.jpeg

Awesome! I only asked due to the "limited edition" "COA" sticker on the front. IIRC I had a Nightstalkers that came with a sketch card from QVC (or HSN or one of thsoe 90's late night shopping channels) those are pretty cool though, nice find.