• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Registry Signature Banner
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello all. I've been using the registry over the past year or so to show the few books I've had slabbed and I came across something today that I don't recall seeing before. On my Bio, there is a link to a "Comic Registry Signature Banner." I clicked on it and there is indeed a nice banner with my name, rank, sets, items, etc. It's a nice looking banner as well. My question is what is there to do with it? Can I include/post it on my Bio? Can I post it elsewhere? There is an HTML Code and a UBB Code and I'm not sure how to use them. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Joe. 

On 7/23/2023 at 11:17 PM, Joe Hastings said:

Hello all. I've been using the registry over the past year or so to show the few books I've had slabbed and I came across something today that I don't recall seeing before. On my Bio, there is a link to a "Comic Registry Signature Banner." I clicked on it and there is indeed a nice banner with my name, rank, sets, items, etc. It's a nice looking banner as well. My question is what is there to do with it? Can I include/post it on my Bio? Can I post it elsewhere? There is an HTML Code and a UBB Code and I'm not sure how to use them. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Joe. 

Hey Joe, where are you going with that gun in your hand? Duh-dun, da-dun-dun!

Now, the purpose of that banner is for you to add it to your signature line. That's the wording / pictures, if you have them enabled, that appear at the foot of members posts. 

What you do, is:

1. Highlight, right click and copy the URL link from your Registry Control Panel as below (The UBB works on this forum, the other one, other forums):

1.PNG.01d6a86471d078ca7b2eb2ede956cdf4.PNG

2. Go back to the CGC Forum, and from the top left menu, select:

• Forums
    • My Settings
      • Signature Settings

2.PNG.e6e7514fc3d690a067d3fad18c29057c.PNG

3. As per the example below, paste the Registry link into your Signature:

3.thumb.PNG.00f634c54c2f33dabf3797b66c805404.PNG

4. Once saved, your Registry Banner will then show at the foot of each post that you make. I don't have one myself, but others do and it looks like this:

4.thumb.PNG.e45ce53fc24a06c2370ae8669dfacad3.PNG

Hope that helps - let me know if you have any questions :)