• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So Bad
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Don't ever make the mistake of attempting to watch this disaster...or do, if your into that sort of thing (I found it hilarious)!  Short synopsis: Televangelist causes older lady to cough up some sort of living tumor through his preaching.  She throws it in the trash and her 20 something y/o son finds it and keeps it under his bed.  It speaks to him telepathically and, as it commands, he brings home human bodies for it to consume.

AbominationCover.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

On 9/14/2023 at 12:28 PM, B2D327 said:

Not in my collection anymore but when I saw the poster at my local theater, I knew what I was going to see that Friday night

image.thumb.jpeg.65b0174604d8d3bc4114a52c80230a8e.jpeg

Woah, that's a blast from the past!  I used to see this at the rental place all the time...reminded me of Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future (a really crazy show for kids to be watching on Saturday morning).  Pretty sure I was pretending to be this tank cyborg guy those nights!

On 7/26/2023 at 10:27 AM, Shazbot said:

What movie(s) do you have in your VHS collection that are absolutely awful but you'll never let go of?

I think the best terrible movie I have is Gymkata. So bad/good.

IMG_0485.jpeg

IMG_0486.jpeg

For the time, this was peak martial arts entertainment with Sho Kosugi ninja movies coming out left and right among others. It was a pretty popular genre. 
I remember transferring my copy to dvd back in the late 90s, 4:3 aspect ratio, tracking lines and all because I couldn’t find an official dvd release anywhere. Still a guilty pleasure film I might watch every now and then

Edited by B2D327