• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your last Boards GA pickup!
2 2

35 posts in this topic

On 7/27/2023 at 5:31 PM, october said:

Narrowly missed out on a low grade Marvel 1 that @TheSurgeon listed in 2019. Likely my only shot at a copy...unless things REALLY break well for Andy. 

I remember looking at that just after it was posted and thinking “that seems like a really good deal.”  It was way out my price range, but fortune certainly favored the bold (and better-heeled) that day.

On 7/27/2023 at 5:14 PM, MrBedrock said:

Not exactly a board sale, but @catrick339 had this at one of the early Wizard Chicago board dinners at Gibson's. I asked him if he would consider letting it go. He said he would need the exorbitant price of $400.

rifleman10.jpg

I believe it's still highest in the Census, isn't it?

On 7/27/2023 at 3:14 PM, MrBedrock said:

Not exactly a board sale, but @catrick339 had this at one of the early Wizard Chicago board dinners at Gibson's. I asked him if he would consider letting it go. He said he would need the exorbitant price of $400.

rifleman10.jpg

That's a lot of wood for only $400