• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Weapon H here to stay?

45 posts in this topic

On 7/27/2023 at 1:58 PM, Blastaar said:

Color me surprised that he wasn't a monster of the week. Given that he had his own series and now is a member of the Savage Avengers, shouldn't his 1st appearance be on the rise?

weapon_h-2_web.thumb.jpg.aebc21720ae7cef1f8c3b51b3ec6d11a.jpg

What in the :censored: is this? It’s like the Incredible Hulk, Wolverine, and the Punisher had a baby.

On 7/27/2023 at 4:59 PM, CAHokie said:
On 7/27/2023 at 12:58 PM, Blastaar said:

Color me surprised that he wasn't a monster of the week. Given that he had his own series and now is a member of the Savage Avengers, shouldn't his 1st appearance be on the rise?

weapon_h-2_web.thumb.jpg.aebc21720ae7cef1f8c3b51b3ec6d11a.jpg

Expand  

What in the :censored: is this? It’s like the Incredible Hulk, Wolverine, and the Punisher had a baby.

Idk but he can whistle real good!

On 7/27/2023 at 4:28 PM, bc said:

Is this his kryptonite?

Homepage | Preparation H

-bc

hm

3329639_Full_Obv.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

There is the 1st app hook of a cover, you could see lady desthstrike involved. Who has always been somewhat intertwined with the weapon X experiments, so one could fathom its desirability even if to read and throw in the trash?

Lol I'm one of those few who own a slabbed copy of the origin of deathstike, both for the cover and the feud with Wolverine, rivaling only sabretooth probably. :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I remember disliking it, then went to a con and there literally being like 4 slabs at one dealer. A dealer who had paid for three booths but were all raws. Nothing wrong with that, I bought a few, at the time I thought slabs were easier to carry. Needless to say there were other dealers with a few more slabs, I was easy Pickens and over paid.

A tale of whoa  :whatthe: but more like woe!

Did pick up a midgrade slab strange tales #115 at that con not a total loss...

:whistle:but that preparation h story line!

On 7/27/2023 at 12:58 PM, Blastaar said:

Savage Avengers, shouldn't his 1st appearance be on the rise?

Is that before or after the Secret Avengers story line with Venom?

I hadn't heard mention of the character for a while....:sorry:

My only question is this: the character is the size of a house, with spikey limbs and wolverine claws, so what the H does it need with tiny azz pouches?

On 7/27/2023 at 8:21 PM, s-man said:

My only question is this: the character is the size of a house, with spikey limbs and wolverine claws, so what the H does it need with tiny azz pouches?

Have Liefeld draw him. Problem solved!

On 7/27/2023 at 7:21 PM, s-man said:

On 7/27/2023 at 7:24 PM, fast eddie said:

His cell phones?

His 1-900?

On 7/27/2023 at 7:06 PM, Blastaar said:

As much as you hate, 36 appearances since Sept 2017. Not exactly a sidelined character. 

Understandable. I'm not big into spec sites and I don't really "follow" hype, but having 90s experience, I could tell by the character lol that's just part of the fun of comics. But no hate on my part :foryou:

I unfortunately look at it though as "running out of ideas", which unfortunately I found more depressing doh!

On 7/27/2023 at 8:35 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I unfortunately look at it though as "running out of ideas", which unfortunately I found more depressing doh!

+tree-fiddy

-bc

On 7/27/2023 at 7:39 PM, bc said:

+tree-fiddy

-bc

It's weird when you see such an obvious behemoth! Imo

You think from the 90s how possibly could they use him? No one so over powered has been successful since Superman.

That's 1st impressions.

Still if he's been read for a 37 issue run of appearances, it would still be nice to hear if they are being successful  :banana:

On the face of it it is :whatthe: which can be good and bad.