• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Customer support slow to respond..?

9 posts in this topic

Hi - I submitted a request to have any shipments going out held (I'm going on vacation and won't be around to sign for the deliveries) - I sent the Contact Form request on Monday, and haven't hear anything back from Customer Support - can I presume the shipments will be held?

thx!

So… a book shipped out today after repeated emails asking for a ship hold. I’m won’t be there to accept delivery, so my guess is that it’ll go back to the CGC…?

it would be great to have any other shipments paused…

• Administrator

Hello @dbcn,

Unfortunately, we have not received any emails from your email address associated with your account or contacts through our Contact Form. I am sorry for the inconvenience. If you ever need to reach out to us regarding an issue like this, please email us directly at submissions@cgccomics.com. As for your questions, I have placed all of your submissions in-house on a shipping hold. You will need to contact us again (by email) to confirm when the shipping hold can be removed and you are back home to receive these. Lastly, for your submission that has already shipped, FedEx will try to deliver this three times. If it can not be delivered it will be returned to our office. If you would like, you can try contacting FedEx with your tracking number to tell them you are denying the package and have it returned to the sender. This can expedite the process of having this returned to our office and having it reshipped once you are back. 

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Hi @MattM CS - not having the Contact Us form work... would explain quite a bit actually : ) 

I've sent at least 3 messages using the form in the last few weeks, all end with the successful Thank You message - but if none of them have actually been going through... Thanks for the tip on using submissions@ - I'll just email directly next time. 

Thanks for the ship hold & I'll see what I can do about the package that's already out. I'll email submissions@ when I'm back from vacation to restart the shipments.

Hey @MattM CS - I've sent 2 emails directly to submissions@ - one after we got back from vacation ~8/15, and one yesterday - to remove the ship hold, but I'm not sure either were read - I currently have 7 submissions that are in the QC stage and have been for over 2 weeks. Can you see if the ship hold is still active? thx

(tbh I've had quite a few mechanical errors, so if the QC time is now taking longer and the outcome is less / no ME's, totally fine with me!)

Edited by dbcn

On 9/7/2023 at 10:49 AM, dbcn said:

Hey @MattM CS - I've sent 2 emails directly to submissions@ - one after we got back from vacation ~8/15, and one yesterday - to remove the ship hold, but I'm not sure either were read - I currently have 7 submissions that are in the QC stage and have been for over 2 weeks. Can you see if the ship hold is still active? thx

(tbh I've had quite a few mechanical errors, so if the QC time is now taking longer and the outcome is less / no ME's, totally fine with me!)

Try calling them direct, (+1) 855-GRADE10 (855-472-3310) I did this recently for both, for hold and to check if they released hold.  Call answered pretty quick and reps very helpful.

• Administrator
On 9/7/2023 at 2:41 PM, dbcn said:

Thx @waynemel - figured I'd try the new texting support directly feature, and happy to say it worked as advertised! Got a response within a couple minutes and resolved the issue in a few more. 

(thumbsu

@dbcn I thought I recognized your email address. Your emails are coming through to our inbox but with the Hurricane Closures and Labor Day, we are a little behind on emails. Glad I was able to help on this one though via the Text Chat! Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on the Chat Boards. So you know, @CrystalM CS and I only review these posts once a day (in the mornings). Because of this, if you ever need immediate assistance, please give us a call or text us at the support line. 

As always if you have any other questions please let us know!