• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ready to submit my first books for grading, but confused
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I have 10 books I'd like to submit for grading/encapsulation, but I'm confused about the tier system.  They are all Silver age comics ca 1961.  I've had some estimates of the possible grades from the forum.  2 books look to have a value of $1,000 or a little more.  5 others look to have values from $300 to $500.  The remaining 3 are ~$200.  Do I pack and send them all together?  Do I select a tier for each book separately?  I have not selected a membership level yet.  It looks like if I select the Premiere level, I'd have at least enough costs with the submission to use up the $150 credit.

Probably dumb questions, but I'd really like to have some guidance here.

• Administrator

Hello @Louisville Pirate,

You can send all these books in the same package as long as they are listed on the same packing slip. You will need to select a tier for each book separately. You can see a breakdown of these tiers below. We can not assist you with selecting the specific tier for each of your books but I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

image.png