• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Title Not Listed
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am attempting to submit 2 X-Men books (Extraordinary X-Men #1 1/16 & Uncanny X-Men #1 1/16 - Campbell connecting cover issues) and I was able to locate the Extraordinary title (image 1) in your list but not the Uncanny issue (image 2).  Image 3 shows the screen I was able to get for the first book.  Your thoughts?

- Grimjack

Extra 1.jpg

Uncanny 1.jpg

CGC Snip.jpg

• Administrator

Hello @Grimjack60,

I am sorry for the confusion. It seems you will need to select the "I can't find my book" button to have this book added to your submission form. Once we have received this book in-house, we will add this to your submission form correctly. I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions. 

image.png

Hello @MattM CS,

As you suggested, I went through the "I can't find my comic" process and entered all the relevant data.  However, when I attempted to select a custom cover the screen only provided one option (see below), I would like to have the custom "Universal X-Men Gate" label.  Is there a method for modifying an item once it is in the cart?

- Grimjack

@@@  Disregard message - - I reloaded the screen and altered the entry information and the other labels became available.

Custom Label.JPG

Edited by Grimjack60