• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission still not in the log and no response from email contact. Shouldn't service be better than that?

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @mytastebud,

Thank you for contacting us. Carrier tracking may indicate that your submission has been received at our office, however it can still take a short amount of time to reflect within our online submission tracking. All packages received move into an intake process where the contents are inventoried and compared against the submission form as validation before moving forward into the grading process. Should there be any discrepancy encountered with an item itself, a missing or extra item, or any other concern for that matter, our customer service team will reach out for clarification accordingly. Please note, the intake process can take upwards of 10-20 business days before the order will reflect within online submission tracking. Thank you for your patience.

As for your other question, our email team works on emails on a first-in-first-out basis. Rest assured you will receive a reply if you reach out to our email shortly. 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

• Administrator

Hey @mytastebud,

Are you using a different email than the one attached to your CGC account? I just searched your email address and could not locate any emails from you to our team. Could you confirm the email address you are emailing as well? If you are not using submissions@cgccomics.com please forward your email to me using that email so I can have our team pull this. Thanks!

I share your concern. I dropped off about 30 books at SDCC, over two weeks ago now. I had done the online submission and put all the book in proper order. The Express Drop Off took half an hour until I got the front of the line. The person helping me checked the books, didn't give me any kind of receipt. But okay, there was a barcode on the paperwork I had printed out, and I assume they'd scan that at the check-in, so the books would at least show in the system, even if they hadn't arrived in FLA yet.

Still nothing showing in my account; it says I haven't submitted anything in eight months. I sent message via the site form earlier this week, no response. Luckily I took a pic of the person who took my box of books, but I expect at least some reply and the silence is very, very concerning.

• Administrator

Hello @JROUG,

Thank you for providing additional information. When books are submitted at a show, they must be transported to our facility, and then they will enter our intake process. The intake process can take anywhere from 5 to 10 days and, in some cases, longer.  This means it can take two to three weeks before a submission dropped off at a show will appear in online tracking. Rest assured, we are still working on processing the intake of books submitted at SDCC and you should see an update soon. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.