• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Membership Issues
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Hi

I am trying to upgrade my membership but when trying to add Country/Region there is no option for United Kingdom. I have searched the option but I do not see any options to select.

Has anyone else had this issue?

On 8/3/2023 at 10:27 AM, Tanal said:

Hi

I am trying to upgrade my membership but when trying to add Country/Region there is no option for United Kingdom. I have searched the option but I do not see any options to select.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Due to investigating this issue I have learned the difference between the UK and Great Britain. (Yes, UK is missing from my drop-down list, too.) [Yes, I knew that the UK and Britain are different, I just never cared enough to learn how before.]

@CGC Mike

How does one use their $150 credit you get with the higher memberships? Does it automatically deduct it when you do your submissions? I don't see the credit on my prior submissions...

Edited by fsushaw

• Administrator

@fsushaw This is not a general post for all issues or questions for memberships. If you ever have any questions, please create a new post in the ASK CGC tab so we can review this correctly. As for your question, this credit is applied automatically when we receive the submission at our facility and send it through Accounting. Until then your packing slip and the website will not reflect the credit being applied. Rest assured there is nothing you need to do to apply this credit. 

Thanks!