• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First ever? Aquaman (1994) #2 DC Universe variant found and for sale here exclusively over the weekend
7 7

28 posts in this topic

I'm asking $10,000, but I imagine I'll end up taking a best offer considerably lower.  At any rate, first one to 'take it' at $10,000 gets it, if it happens that way.

I'm pretty flexible on shipping, except I will insist on shipping overnight, insured, and signature confirmation. North American addresses only please (I'm sorry far-away friends, it's just logistics.)

I'm also flexible on payment options, but paypal G&S would be ideal, I think.

Did I leave anything out?  There are pics over on the DC Universe variants mega-thread.  It's a sealed multi-pack with Aquaman #2 and STEEL #7 (both bearing the DC Universe logo in place of the UPC barcode), that I bought when I was a kid and kept in the closet... Until now!  I only have 1, apparently that's more than anyone else has though!

If I don't find a buyer here by Wednesday 8/16/23, I'll take it down and list it elsewhere.  I'll announce where on the sales forums if that happens.

Once the buyer accepts delivery, the sale is final.  (i.e. no returns)

Edited by ToTheBone

Of course, you are right.  I did think about it, and I was like wanting to encourage people to go check out that thread.  But when you're right, you're right and I'm wrong!

Probably should also mention that the backing board has a bend to it.  I'll add a picture of laying 'flat'.

71327592501__C498565C-FACB-4BDA-97FE-2FD86A56E029 (1).jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

On 8/11/2023 at 7:24 AM, D84 said:

So, you canceled an order because the price you were asking was too low.

Why should we trust you, even if we pay your new asking price?

I wish the worst thing I'd ever done was cancel an ebay order that I had seriously mispriced (within 10 minutes mind you) on a literally one-of-a-kind item!   Think what you will of me.

On 8/11/2023 at 10:10 AM, seanfingh said:

How about "this person will cancel a sale if he thinks he get a little more scratch out of someone else."

Or "Caveat Emptor, because this person may use your "purchase" to leverage other buyers."

Or this person is a sketchy douchesleeve

Wow you guys are feisty!  Love the energy.