• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yikes--Number two

128 posts in this topic

893applaud-thumb.gif 2006 Sterling Horror slab fire sale! yay.gif

Actually I just finished with my mad, mad, mad sale for 2005. 50% sellthrough, which is alright. Don't know if I will continue to use eBay in the future.

Funny you mentioned it though. I think I will repeat the insanity every year as a form of "housecleaning" on my collection. It's the least I can do as I've received a tremendous amount of help, assistance, friendship, and of course books here on the boards!!

There are areas for improvement; I intend to focus and deliver on all of them!

And yes, the mold was broken on greggy 27_laughing.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif 2006 Sterling Horror slab fire sale! yay.gif

Actually I just finished with my mad, mad, mad sale for 2005. 50% sellthrough, which is alright. Don't know if I will continue to use eBay in the future.

Funny you mentioned it though. I think I will repeat the insanity every year as a form of "housecleaning" on my collection. It's the least I can do as I've received a tremendous amount of help, assistance, friendship, and of course books here on the boards!!

There are areas for improvement; I intend to focus and deliver on all of them!

popcorn.gif

I assume you'll be shipping and packing from the hospiutal, eh? These nuts on ebay don't accept any excuses.

Seriously, congrats and good luck. Hope everything turns out well. With these prenatal vitamins, nowadays there are premies coming out at 6 or 7 pounds! My little bugger is almost 3 months old now, he was the opposite in that he didn't want to come out on time. Mommy was the size of a house and ready to pop and they had to induce.. He came out a little extra baked with a head of hair, able to hold his head up his first day of life, etc. When we took him home 3 days later everyone who saw him figured he was 3-4 weeks. Now he's learning to drive, drinking all my beer and monopolizing the remote control.....

This represents a great crossroads for me. I spend too much money on this hobby, and my travel prevents me from being the best dad I can be. I have a feeling these will be adjusted moving in 2006.

The best thing you can do for your kids is to spend time with them and tell them how much they mean to you every chance you get.

Also: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

This represents a great crossroads for me. I spend too much money on this hobby, and my travel prevents me from being the best dad I can be. I have a feeling these will be adjusted moving in 2006.

The best thing you can do for your kids is to spend time with them and tell them how much they mean to you every chance you get.

Also: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I echo Steve's thoughts exactly! Cherish these moments!

Congrats!

I assume you'll be shipping and packing from the hospiutal, eh? These nuts on ebay don't accept any excuses.

Yep, I've enlisted the RNs to help! 27_laughing.gif

No, I was referring to outstanding board transactions. I should be caught up by this weekend, well within just a few days of everyone making payments. I'm not going to pull a lighthouse shy.gif

Congratulations to the Mom & Dad! Blessings on the new baby. I wish for the best for you and your family. There is nothing more precious than time you spend with your children.

Congratulations to the Mom & Dad! Blessings on the new baby. I wish for the best for you and your family. There is nothing more precious than time you spend with your children.

Latest update: Mom is now up and walking and eating real food; baby is now OFF the respirator and was in mom's arms today.

Today was like Christmas with the Kranks, out doing errands is enough to thrash anyone's patience. I've been taking that for granted for sure!

When you want, put some pictures up. This is a special event, indeed. smile.gif

No pics today, but I was able to cradle the little guy. He is a fighter indeed--he was pitching a fit when mom and I went in. We had him content in no time. All of the feelings came flooding back from our first son together. Great bonding time for all. I should have some pics tomorrow. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif